Teaching plays an important role in my life. I have been giving lessons as a private tutor from the age of 18 and I also worked in music schools in three different countries. I truly believe that music education is very important in a child’s life, even if one doesn’t train to be a professional musician.
Thanks to my pedagogical studies I have learned about many different methods to bring music closer to the children and adults and to help their general development through music.
During my lessons I am attentive, I use efficient, diverse, and exciting methods of teaching with every age group, whilst focusing on the individual needs of each pupil.
My main field is classical guitar, but I finished my degree with a focus on Jazz- and Pop music, so I feel at home in every other style too.
All our ratings are collected by us and are in confidence, they correspond to a real experience.
As a complete beginner, Greg helped me with my first steps into classical guitar. His enthusiasm and knowledge for all types of guitar music really comes across and provided me with motivation for my own musical journey. With his patience in answering my questions and the guidance he provided me, he gave me the confidence to improve and really see the progress that I could make.
- since October 2016: Every Child a Musician Guitar tutor, Newham, London
- Spring 2016: Guitar teacher at the Musikum Music School, Salzburg, Austria
- 2014 - 2015: Guitar teacher at the Krammer Terez Music School, Csomor, Hungary
- since 2008: Private guitar tutor
2016 October -: Every Child a Musician Guitar tutor, Newham, London
• conduct group lessons with year 5 and year 6 students
• prepare students for exams
2016 Spring: Internship as guitar teacher at the Musikum Music School, Salzburg, Austria
• conduct one-to-one lessons and groups lessons on every level, with pupils aged from 5 to 20
• prepare students to concerts
• close co-operation with the professional mentor
2014 - 2015: Guitar teacher at the Krammer Terez Music School, Csomor, Hungary
• conduct one-to-one lessons and chamber music lessons on every level with pupils aged from 8 to 20
• prepare student to concerts and exams
• regular meeting and keeping contact with parents
• co-operation with other teachers (e.g. music theory teachers)
2016 - : Guildhall School of Music and Drama, course with Erasmus scholarship
2015 - : Mozarteum University, Salzburg, Austria: MA classical guitar performance
2012 - 2016: Mozarteum University, Salzburg Austria: BA classical guitar pedagogy
2011 - 2015: Mozarteum University Salzburg, Austria; BA classical guitar performance, graduated with honours
2008 - 2011: St. Stephen Conservatory, Budapest, Hungary
• Solo and chamber concerts in Hungary, Austria, and the UK
• Masterclasses with renowned artists
• Member of several music groups
• Private guitar teacher
Spoken languages: English, German, Hungarian (lessons are available on all of these languages)
music reading's lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest guitar's lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, music early learning activities - for children's lessons for all!
Taking acoustic guitar's lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|