My name is Silas Ola Abayomi, a teacher of over two-and-half-decades with privilege of teaching in all levels of education from Elementary to the College.
As said earlier, I have taught elementary pupils, I have taught middle and high schools; more so, I teach college students.
Over the years, I have learned several teaching skills, which I apply based on classroom or individual needs. Among my methods are:
1) Discussion method or Interactive Participation method; it is a three-in-one technique, which uses or combine any of these methods, teacher-centered method, learner-centered method, content-focused method.
2) Brain Storming: the all inclusive method.
3) Demonstration Method, what I called "Teach Me How To Do It."
Rates will by student's level, also, rate may be reviewed on students with high academic needs followed by discussions with parents or guardians.
I started teaching twenty-five years ago. I have taught both in conventional/classroom and non-classroom settings for over fifteen years.
2) I have been privileged to teach several hundreds, perhaps a few thousand students during these years.
3) Always, I have good success/pass rates among my students; today, I students as qualified medical doctors, scientists, college professors, international acclaimed journalists, even, successful teachers like me.
I have two Decrees in Mass Communication, English, and Political Science from the University of Lagos, Nigeria.
A journalist for nine years.
A College Professor of Mass Communication at Department of Mass Communication, Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Lagos, Nigeria.
An author, Poet, and now Cultural Anthropologist.
history's lessons closeby? Here's a selection of teacher listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest geohistory's lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, general knowledge's lessons for all!
Taking civic education's lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|