My teaching methods revolve around straightforwardness and simplicity. Through the use of real-life examples and easy explanations, I make seemingly difficult mathematical concepts and topics simple!
I would teach based on materials in close correlation with materials covered in class.
My experience in accounting has provided me with the ability to consolidate my basic math skills and learn real-life situations and implications of math problems, formulae, etc.
I am majoring in accounting and finance with a strong background in Mathematics. I always excelled in math through high school and university and am willing to mentor and guide students to succeed in this subject as well.
Feel free to contact me!
email: (concealed information)
call/text: (concealed information)
Highly dependable and self-motivated co-op student pursuing a Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) degree. Proven ability to perform tasks efficiently and prioritize customer experience as seen in my various work experience. Recognized by coworkers and peers to be a hard-working and passionate individual.
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) Degree
University of Manitoba, I.H. Asper School of Business
SEPTEMBER 2016- PRESENT
Majors: Accounting and Finance
Accounting Co-op Student | Richardson International
MAY 2018 – PRESENT
• Displayed proficiency and accuracy in Excel when processing fertilizer freight invoices for the Account Payables department.
• Proven attention to detail and analytical excellence through conducting internal audit and explaining variances between book inventory and physical inventory.
Member Services Representative | Cambrian Credit Union
AUGUST 2017 - PRESENT
• Accurately and efficiently perform various important transactions for customers such as transfers, withdrawals and bill payments.
• Professionally communicate with all customers ensuring they are satisfied with every transaction.
Lumber/ Building Materials Sales Associate| The Home Depot
OCTOBER 2016 – JULY 2017
• Developed excellent product knowledge in a variety of store departments.
• Displayed confidence and self-starting aptitude by dealing with customers and seeking out those who need help.
• Maintained store cleanliness by stocking shelves, sweeping, dusting, etc.
• Effectively managed time while prioritizing tasks such as helping customers, driving machinery, taking customer orders and cleaning.
Team Member | Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt
JUNE 2014 – OCTOBER 2016
• Executed ability to multitask juggling customer service, store cleanliness, and food preparation.
• Accurately executed monetary transactions at the till while simultaneously greeting customers.
• Demonstrated ability to work independently, working alone in the store at most times.
Special Events Co-chair | Commerce Students’ Association
MAY 2018– PRESENT
• Developing event-planning capabilities and leadership skills planning many anticipated events such as the CSA Fashion Show, Exam Crams, and the first ever Student Appreciation Week.
• Collaborating with other executive and general council member to provide the Asper student body with the best possible experience.
Director of Events | University of Manitoba Investment Group
MAY 2018– PRESENT
• Showing creativity and commitment to the student action group through the planning of various events such as the Orientation Day booth, UMIG member meetings, and the UMIG Wine and Cheese.
• Developing leadership and demonstrating initiative taking part in setting up the student managed investment fund.
Volunteer | Folklorama - Russian Pavilion
2004 - PRESENT
• 2018 Adult Ambassador: working on the forefront of the pavilion, responsible for helping the pavilion to run smoothly while attending to guests ensuring the best experience for them.
• Explain cultural display by elaborating on important aspects of Russian culture.
• Work admissions, taking payments for entry.
• 2014 Youth Ambassador, responsibilities included networking with members of other pavilions, representing one of the faces for the pavilion and ensuring exceptional guest services
Member | University of Manitoba Investment Group
SEPTEMBER 2016 – PRESENT
• 5th place in first semester for annual Stock Market Challenge.
• Ability to take knowledge gained from academics to real-life investment situations.
• Actively practicing attention to details.
Director of Corporate Relations | 51st Annual Business Banquet
JULY 2017 – NOVEMBER 2017
• Committee oversees planning of all promotional events and the business banquet itself.
• Effectively communicate between members of the committee, such as the marketing and logistics directors.
• Primary job is to seek in-kind donations from companies through professional and persuasive communication methods
• Contacted many different company representatives.
Math Tutor | St. Paul’s High School
SEPTEMBER 2014 – FEBRUARY 2015
• Exemplified ability to teach course work in an accommodative manner.
• Developed strong communication skills by finding alternative ways to explain information.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|