I understand that all students approach learning differently. I like to focus on all aspects of the French language, including grammar review, reading and discussing books, and creative writing.
I will have completed 4 years of undergraduate studies in French at Brock University this April. I am in the concurrent education program, so I study education as well. I am in the process to becoming a high school teacher.
I am a bilingual, full-time, fourth year student at Brock University majoring in French. I am a dynamic individual and excellent team player. My experience covers a diversity of challenges which enables continuous learning and improvement. I am seeking full-time employment starting in May 2018.
• Brock University – (Graduation 2019) Concurrent Education French (Honours)
• Lord Dorchester Secondary School (2014) – Obtained OSSD
• Trois Pistoles (2013) – French Immersion
TutorBright - January 2018 - Present - Tutor
- teaching students of all ages in French and English
- reading, writing, and oral communication skills
- creating and prepping lesson plans, correcting student work
Pine Knot Golf Club - March 2014 – August 2017(summer) - Pro-shop / Bartender / Beer Cart
• Front line customer service selling green fees and golf supplies
• Cleaning, parking, and maintaining carts
• Bartending and serving drinks of all varieties on a daily basis
Sally Creek Golf & Bistro – April 2015 – December 2016 – Waitress
• Front line customer service waiting on tables, bartending
• Opening and closing restaurant and till procedures
• Book/Reserve group events and parties in person and over the phone
Foodland – September 2013 – August 2014 – Part time – Cashier
• Front line customer service
• Bagging groceries, fixing and organizing displays
Tim Hortons – October 2011 – August 2013 – Part time - Team Member
• Front line customer service
• Provide on-going training to new employees
• Multi-task and communicate with fellow team members
Sierra Construction – May 2013 – August 2016 (summer) – Receptionist
• Answering phones and directing calls to appropriate party
• Filing and maintaining order of documents
• Data entry / inputting and creating master lists of clients (Excel)
Dorchester Fastball Association – 2012 – 2015
• Teaching and helping improve young girls skills and knowledge of softball
Power Glen Elementary School – October 2015 – April 2016
• Service Learning Placement, providing assistance to teacher and students
Brock University SNAP – January 2016 – April 2016
• Engaging and creating movement activities for individuals of varying abilities.
• Smart Serve
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$32||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$30||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$28||Not available|