For individuals I will work with them to inspire them to excel in the subject matter but having special techniques to address questions. I use facilitation Skills with groups and try to use the group structure whenever possible to leverage their Knowledge.
I am a retired Canadian CPA with MBA-Focus on Business and Management from USA. I enjoy tutoring and I ran Nemours Accounting , Finance and management courses. It will be a pleasure from me to share my knowledge and experience.
MBA with focus on Management | Georgia State University USA | 2005
Chartered Accountant | The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Ontario, Canada | 1986
Chartered Accountant | The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales | 1980
BCOM, Major Accounting | Alexandria University Egypt | 1974
DEMONSTRATED CORE OF COMPETENCIES
Strategic Planning |Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking| Operational Management | Relationship Management | Conflict Resolution | Problem Solving | Leadership | Conceptual Thinking | Financial Management |
Execution of Efficient Teaching Strategies
Value Care Consulting, Canada
Head of Valuation & Business Improvement Services July 2012- Present
• Leading the advisor services for VCC with focus on M&A, business valuation, strategy articulation, part time CFO support and training in the area of management & finance in Canada and ME.
ERNST & YOUNG ME and CANADA
Executive Director Advisory & Training July 2010-Jun 2012
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Lead workshop on the strategy articulation, implementation and presenting options for the optimum organizational structure that will deliver the strategy.
• Fulfill the critical role of a consultant offering advice to clients on the challenges and opportunities facing the business
• Direct the Business Community Training of Ernst and Young in Saudi Arabia
• Develop and conduct in-house courses and public course lectures in the areas of Finance and Management
• Provided quality training programs for over 250 participants and facilitated over 30 programs annually.
Partner- Advisory & Special Assignment June 2002-June 2010
Egypt, Iraq, & Bahrain
• Advised on corporate finance and company restructuring including company valuations, purchase and sales investigations, development of business plans, market & financial feasibilities, organizational structure development, human resource programs implementation, and preparation of policies and procedures to improve overall process and reduce cost
• Assisted companies with private placement and sales mandate included raising funds from financial institutions
• Spearheaded the verification team of Iraq debt restructuring project in Baghdad during 2004
• Provided both income tax and Zakat advices to clients as the office Senior Arabic Executive
• Project managed the implementation of an HR recruitment management system implementation in 15 offices in the Middle East in less than 4 months
• Led the graduate recruitment for the Middle East firm with a total of 700 annual intakes for more than 20 academic institutions
• Hired more than 30 Consulting Professionals in less than 3 months
Managing Partner September 1999-June 2002
Hamouda & Co., Cairo, Egypt
• Chosen for the establishment of new office providing Audit, Tax, Management Consulting, and training services
• Administered marketing, office operations, and finance to monitor office performance
• Maximized the potentials of 70 employees hired in less than 12 months
• Regained all major clients of the firm and exceeded budget profitability and cash flow in less than 3 years
Partner- Management Consulting September 1991-August 1999
Whinney Muarry & Co., Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Successfully promoted as a partner of the department with 15 consultants from a supervisor position
• Handled corporate finance, business strategy/ process improvements, human resources/ executive search, and system selection and implementation
• Actively participated in Train the Trainers courses and presenting Finance and management courses to the public
• Increased revenue from the consulting services as well as developed new consulting products
Audit Manager November 1984-May 1988
• Monitored medium and large audits in Banking, Mutual Funds, Health Insurance, Oil and Gas, Retail Chain etc.
Audit Supervisor January 1980-July 1984
Alkobar & Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
• Directed up to 25 medium and large audits in Construction, Retail, Manufacturing, Farming, and Governmental Organizations
Net Network Engineering Limited
Vice President | Finance May 1988-September 1991
• Managed group finances and taxation affairs for 120 professional engineers
• Highly contributed in the implementation of corporate strategies on risk management and profitability
PWC (Coopers & Lybrand)
Audit Senior | September 1976-December 1979
• Handled large and medium sized accounts including Manufacturing, Publishing, Banking, & Leasing
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management and business administration lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, financial management lessons for all!
Taking corporate strategy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$11||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||$45||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||$40||$100|