I believe everyone has a different learning method. As a tutor, I find ways to encourage children to be confident and understand the material. I have done a lot of studying and taken many exams. I enjoy solving problems for students and relating the subject matter to their daily lives.
I am an accountant with over 4 years of work and international experience. I graduated from college with a 4.95/5 GPA and BBA in Accounting and Finance with a 3.5/4 GPA. I look forward to doing my CPA soon. I have worked as a bookkeeper and cost control over the years, hence the experience.
QuickBooks, QuickBooks Online, Sage 50
Microsoft Office 2016 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access)
Accounts receivable, Accounts payable
Journal entries, general ledger and account reconciliations
Ability to develop and maintain accurate and timely financial statements
Detail-oriented, efficient and organized, goal-driven professional
Able to work under pressure, independently and in teams
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Proven problem-solving ability
Accounting - Business Administration
Durham College Oshawa, ON, Canada 2018-2019
• Cumulative GPA 4.95/5
Bachelor of Business Administration-Accounting and Finance
University of Bamenda, Bambili, NW, Cameroon 2013 – 2016
AWARDS AND SCHOLARSHIPS
• Sabat Family Award - Durham College 2018
Award for academic excellence in Business – Accounting
• MTN Foundation Scholarship – University of Bamenda 2016
Award for academic excellence in Accounting & Finance
Peer Tutor- Business Accounting January 2019 to April 2019
Durham College, Oshawa, ON, Canada
• Provided academic support services to college students on various accounting subjects
• Identified students’ learning challenges and recommend new strategies to understand course materials and prepare for tests and exams
• Improved students’ marks consistently and their knowledge of accounting
• Developed excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
• Received positive feedback from students and referrals
Bookkeeper March 2014 to November 2017
University of Bamenda, Bambili, NW, Cameroon
• Created financial statements such as trial balances, balance sheets and ledgers on a period basis
• Prepare monthly invoices and maintain customer and vendor records
• Manage multiple bank reconciliations for depository accounts and reconcile all balance sheet accounts.
• Assist with the annual budgeting and auditing procedures, and maintain financial document retention files
• Achieved departmental goals of 20% under budget
• Maintain a coherent system of accounts and ensure that petty cash calculations and disbursement are properly managed.
• Handled both accounts payables and receivables according to set accounting principles
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest management and business administration lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business lessons for all!
Taking financial management lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|