I focus on practice and making my students understand logic and explanation rather than making them memorize methods and theory.
Help them in solving example exercises and questions.
Math and physics both require strongly built concepts and problem solving skills, and I believe a major part of being good at these subjects depends upon how your teacher teaches you, as was the case with me. Therefore, my goal is to provide the best learning there can be for all my students!
I am a bachelor of science, university student. I have been teaching math and physics to high school students for more than 2 years. I myself got A* in O Levels in both the subjects so I have good command over them for me to be able to be a good teacher
1) University of Calgary, AB, Canada (January 2020 – Present)
Bachelor of Science, Actuarial science
2) Cedar College, Pakistan (August 2017 – August 2019)
Completed A Levels
- Achieved straight As in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Psychology
1) Communication: Served as a Brand
Ambassador for ROTMUN and Omicron, visited various schools to promote and describe the events through short presentations and distributing brochures.
2) Teaching skills: Taught O Level students math and physics
3) Content writing and research: Made study guides for delegates of SPECPOL, UNSC, NATO, PNA in two GENMUN conferences.
4) Teamwork: Worked with different teams to organize several successful events including four GENMUN conferences, COSMOS (science Olympiad), GEN CARMA and a Math contest at Generations School.
1) The Citizen’s Foundation Summer Camp
- Taught English, Mathematics, Art and other subjects to students of grade 5 and below.
- Graded papers and prepared children for a talent show which involved drama, poetry, speeches etc.
2) NJV Library Drive
Helped establish a library in an old community school for underprivileged children.
Taught Math and Physics to three O Levels students from Generations School
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, algebra lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$19||Not available||$19|
|5 hours||$19||Not available||$95|
|10 hours||$18||Not available||$190|