My teaching methods are very flexible and hands-on. I encourage students to learn through observation first, before tackling a new skill themselves. I try to plan for all sorts of outcomes, in order to ensure the students are getting as much as possible out of each class.
I am currently a university student, doing my major in Art Education. I have received my CEGEP diploma in Visual Arts, and have been taught many different artistic methods and techniques. I have also experimented with many different media, and also in the combination of media, lending to a good set of skills.
Additional cost may be added depending on the level of the students' skills, material costs, location, and the technique that wants to be learned.
Languages: English and French: fluent, spoken and written
Cantonese: fluent, spoken
Bachelor of Fine Arts: Major in Art Education and Minor in Psychology
• Concordia University, Montreal, Qc
Diplôme d'études collégiales (DEC): Fine Arts
• Dawson College, Montreal, Qc
Diplôme d'études secondaires (DES)
• Beaconsfield High School, Beaconsfield, Qc
• Assisted students with difficulties in Mathematics and French,
elementary and secondary levels
Pointe-Claire Day Camps
• Programming activities for children aged five (5) to twelve (12) years old
• Animate sports based activities with weekly tennis, swimming, and canoe lessons
• Carbecco Construction and Design Incorporate, Lachine, Qc
• Organized files and invoices of past and on-going projects
• Assisted children in creating small art works, to be later gathered to
create a larger collaborative artwork
• École de conduite Wendy's, Ile Perrot, Qc
• Answered and made phone calls on the school's behalf
• Received and recorded payments made to the school
• Assisted in the scheduling of practical and theory sessions of the students
• Prepared the necessary paperwork needed for theory classes
Certifications/ Additional Training:
• Honour roll through most of my High School career
• Received Merit Award for Visual Arts in High School
• Graduated CEGEP with honours
• Can work with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Had training in CPR and First Aid
• Completed an internship with an art teacher, at an elementary school
• Completed an internship as an art teacher, at Dawson Boys & Girls' Club
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest painting lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, watercolor painting lessons for all!
Taking acrylic paint lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||$35||Not available|