- Hourly rate $25
- Response Time 24h
1st lesson is free!
Aspiring actor offering tutoring for acting (monologues, acting, movement, text analysis, etc)
- By webcam
About the lesson
1. Get familiar with the tutee, and go over what they are needing help with.
2. Identify the areas of practice that are relevant to the tutee’s work.
3. Communicate the information to the tutee regarding what specific steps must be taken in order to accomplish their goal.
4. Start the actual teaching process. This will entail giving clear examples and notes on work that needs to be done.
5. Workshop the material while always remaining patient with the tutee. This will continue until they feel satisfied with their work.
- All Levels
I have a technical DEC in theatre acting from John Abbott College (3 years of training). I’ve never tutored before, but am looking forward to starting! I am currently also looking into continuing my education at the university level while remaining active in the local theatre industry.
- 5 h: $125
- 10 h: $250
- $ 25/h