My teaching methods are highly interactive discussion based which make student comfortable to clear their doubts and understandable about basic concepts. I start my class with quick revision of previous lesson and followed by application and introduction of topics along with why are they learning this topic and how it relate it with real life if so?
8 year experience as an Assistant Professor to teach Engineers to make them confident to adapt competence of real world with enthusiasm.
Master's in VLSI Design Automation & Techniques with deep basic knowledge of Electronics and strong aptitude in Mathematics.
To work with constant endeavor and zeal for the betterment and continuous improvement of self.
Skills & Abilities
• 8 year teaching experience as Assistant Professor.
• Technical Project Coordinator for final year Electronics & Communication Engineering students.
• Evaluation of Engineering developed projects.
• Research supervisor for Master’s students.
• Being a cultural officer assist technical teams to compete in various youth festivals.
• Flexible, along with the ability to work in a standalone capacity.
• Positive Attitude to learn more and Result Oriented.
• Ability to communicate technical information.
• A strong ability to prioritize and multitask.
• Ability to work well in fast-paced, dynamic environment with changing priorities.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong aptitude for Mathematics, Electronics .
National Institute of Technology, Hamirpur, India July 2008-July 2010
Master’s in VLSI Design Automation & Techniques (Thesis Based)
Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar, India July 2002-July 2008
Bachelors in Electronics & Communication
• Institute of Engineering & Technology, Bhaddal, India Aug 2010-Oct 2012
• DAV Institute of Engineering & Technology, Jalandhar, India Nov 2012- Oct 2018
Cultural Officer (Oct 2017 – July 2018)
• Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Chandigarh Jul 2007-Dec 2007
Researched on quality of tea granules
• BSNL Jun 2005-Jul 2005
Customer support at their premises and offices for troubleshooting the components
Assist in the maintenance of equipments.
Reviewed Engineering designs
• Participated in tech fest at national level
• Co-ordinated functions at college level
• Experience in customer services
• Organized blood donation camp at college
• Participated in various quizzes and declamation contests
Awards & Honors:
• Gold Medalist in Bachelor’s degree.
• Merit cum means scholarship of HP Govt. in Master’s degree.
• Reviewer of International Journal of Elsevier.
• Reviewer of Journal of low frequency noise, vibration and active control.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest electrical engineering lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, electronics lessons for all!
Taking technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$18||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||$90||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||$180||Not available||$150|