Learning by doing, Enjoying what we learn. My pedagogy includes the following:
Flexible learning as each learner is unique and has own sets of strengths and pace of learning. I believe in Individual capacity assessment, setting goals and moving progressively towards each milestone.
I am a Canadian Permanent Resident based in Mississauga (Peel region). I have around two decades of experience as a trainer as well as administrator in Academics, at Post graduate Level. I have accelerated across positions and worked as a Dean Student Welfare in Institute of Management and Research in a reputed University. I am on editorial and Review boards of many journals and have been recognised as an ‘Accredited Management Teacher’ by ‘All India Management Association’. I have organised numerous national/international conferences and conducted Faculty and Staff training programs, with some publications to my credit.
OBJECTIVE: To obtain a challenging and rewarding position in an academic job, where commitment, creativity, innovation, diligence and professionalism are valued.
KEY AREAS OF FOCUS
• Eligible to work in Canada (Permanent Resident)
• Excellent command of the English language (written & spoken)- 9 bands achieved in IELTS and scored full on all four parameters in English assessment at YMCA, Toronto
• Willingness to obtain certification within a 90-day probation period TESOL/TEFL certification.
• Computer literate
• Great communication and presentation skills.
• Proven ability to motivate & inspire students.
• A University B' degree, Post Graduate Diploma and a Ph.D degree in Management
• A quiet, clutter-fee, and well-lit teaching space at home.
• Infrastructure to work from home including a strong, stable internet connection, as well as a good quality webcam & headset.
• Expertise in providing training to utilize new systems for business growth. Eg: online modules
• Establishing training programs from scratch and improving training processes and procedures.
• Reviewed and enhanced existing training processes and procedures to adapt to dynamic business environment
• Trained and mentored staff members on leadership, team building, motivation, work ethics, work life balance, time management, e-skilling, research practices.
• Versatile, multi-tasker who exceeds expectations by delivering on time and within budget.Planned, scheduled and managed training classes.
• Exceptional ability to collaborate with team members and teach new concepts in an effective manner.
15+ years of progressive experience in education, workplace learning and implementing informal and formal training programs for academic fraternity as well as industry at large. The details of various positions held and organizations served is as under:
1. Faculty , Marketing Apr 2017 – Oct 2017
JIMS, New Delhi
• Teaching courses for post graduate program. Courses handled: Advertising and Media Management, Marketing Management.
• Determining appropriate training objectives after analyzing training needs of target organizations.
• Reviewing, updating, designing and conducting faculty development and staff training programs.
• Mentoring post graduate students for final placements.
• Managing administrative and research supervision tasks.
• Key Resource person and organizer - 5-day Faculty Development Program on ‘E-Skilling the Trainers’
• Conceptualized, launched and organized events in ‘Marketing Club’
• Core committee member for national and international accreditations
• Outstanding Classroom Feedback: 4.6 to 4.8 out of 5
2. Faculty, Marketing Jan 2006 – Mar 2017
Bharati Vidyapeeth University
Institute of Management and Research, New Delhi
• Teaching, Mentoring, Research, Academic Administration, Corporate Training
• Job accelerations from a ‘Lecturer’, ‘Assistant Professor’, ‘Associate Professor’ to ‘Professor’.
• ‘Best Faculty Award’ for four consecutive years
• Administrative head and Dean Students’ Welfare
• ‘Head of Department – MBA and MBA (International Business)
• Area chair- Marketing
• Conceptualized and served as an Editor of Biannual Refereed Management Journal- “BVIMR Management Edge” for more than a decade
• Core committee member for handling NAAC, NBA, NIRF accreditation inspections.
• Key Resource Person and Convener of conferences, Management Festivals and various national and international events organized in university campus
• Academic Planning Committee Head
• Admirable Classroom Feedback: 4.5 - 4.8 out of 5
• Trainer in Management, Faculty and Staff Development programs (MDPs, FDPs and SDPs).Few Management Development Programs (MDPs) crafted and conducted:
• MDP for Delhi Police Personnel on:
o “Communication, Negotiation Skills and Stress Management” for the development of the Delhi Police Personnel.
o “Public Relations and Etiquettes” for the development of the Delhi Police Personnel. - attended by 55 police officers of 18 different police stations of West Delhi.
• MDP for shop floor workers of “M/s Surya Roshni” on Time Management and motivation”
• MDP for middle level managers in “M/s UTI Bank” on “Selling Skills”
• MDP for staff members of National Institute of Entrepreneurship on “Time Management and People Management”.
• MDP for M/S Koutons India Limited on “Effective Communication & Time Management Skills: A Hallmark for Executive Excellence”
• Conducted independent sessions for Management Faculty in Bharati Vidyapeeth University on topics such as:
o Reducing the Gap from Campus to Corporate through Curriculum Development
o Team Building, work life balance, e-skilling the trainers
o Research paper writing
3. Faculty, Marketing July 2002 – Dec 2005
YWCA, New Delhi
YMCA, New Delhi
• Teaching, Mentoring
• Courses Handled: Principles of Public Relations, Media Research, Print Media, Marketing Management, ¬Marketing Research, Consumer Behavior
• Admirable Classroom Feedback
. Post Graduate Diploma in Business management (PGDBM)
• Bachelors Degree (University of Delhi)
Date: 10 / 04 / 2018
Place: Mississauga, ON
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$25||Not available||$25|