My teaching methods are high-tech approach to studying, making connections to real-world scenarios and increased autonomy among students.
Student autonomy is important since independency is essential in a student. A student should inhabit the ability to answer his/her own questions. So an example of how I would implement this method is that I lead the student through the question and help him solve it on his own instead of just showing him an answer and telling him this is how you do it.
Having a high-tech approach through the use of tablets and projectors increases student engagement.
Making connections to the real world helps the student learn to help the community and how to solve problems in critical situations instead of learning it for no reason at all.
I taught students when I was a high school student myself. It was peer to peer tutoring and my friends would love learning from me. They had no complaints. As well, I recently started teaching chemistry to one grade 12 student and he is really impressed with the effort I put in and how I teach.
I am a high school graduate from William Lyon Mackenzie where I excelled in my studies. My overall average was about 94% and I was highly respected by most teachers. Not only am I smart in studies, but I am also skilled in graphic design and sports. Hence if needed, I am willing to teach that as well.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Self-motivated, team player, skilled at multi-tasking and independently managing and prioritizing
multiple tasks with limited guidance and ambiguity
• Ability to quickly assimilate new technologies in a fast-paced environment
• Able to effectively manage time and understand problem sensitivity while responding quickly
• Known for outstanding interpersonal and customer support skills
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint
KEY STRENGTHS & SKILLS
• Customer Service • Problem –solving • Organization/Prioritization
• Project Management
• Active Listening
• Critical Thinking
• Time Management
Bakery Clerk Bagel Plus, Toronto, ON Feb – April 2020
• Responded and attended to customer requests at the bakery department.
• Prepared baked goods and other items for sale, arranged and wrapped bakery products, and placed
bakery items in display cases.
• Trained in operating machines such as cashiers and bread slicer
• Operated various equipment with competency
• Established and maintained open, collaborative relationships with the kitchen team
Camp Counsellor Camp Robin Hood, Toronto, ON May – July 2019
• Supervised campers and provided a healthy, safe, and enjoyable camp environment and experience.
• Worked with the other Lead mentors and staff members to plan and coordinate programs, camps, and
• Led and supported campers as they participated in age-appropriate activities.
• Cleaned, maintained, and ensured proper use of camp facilities and equipment.
• Participated in staff meetings
Marketing and Ad Representative William Lyon Mackenzie C.I., Toronto, ON Sept 2019 – May 2020
• Advertised services, products, and prices, and responded to students' inquiries.
• Persuaded students to purchase company advertising products and services by communicating the
benefits of various types of advertising.
• Set-up meetings with potential clients to present advertising proposals and addressed their concerns.
• Attended sales meetings, trade shows, and training workshops as required.
ECE Innovation Stream (on-line program) - Queen's University, Kingston, ON Program start: Sept 2020
High School Diploma - William Lyon Mackenzie C.I., Toronto, ON June 2020
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking other sciences lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|