One on one tutoring can identify weakness of students and remove the weakness by use of a personalized study plan. It leads to development of tutor student relationship and thus student is engaged in studies, has an established routine and is not shy of asking questions, allowing an efficient use of time.
I hold a Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, which speaks about my interest and dexterity in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics. My personal inquisitive nature and experience with real life applications of Mathematics and Physics makes me a good tutor for the aforementioned subjects
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT) – Calgary, AB, Canada
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering
National University of Science & Technology (NUST) – Islamabad, Pakistan
Building Operating Engineer
Everclean Facility Services – Burnaby, BC, Canada Dec 2018 – Present
• Responsible for building operation of Brentwood Town Centre and Brentwood Residential Towers
• Safely operate, troubleshoot and manage all commercial building systems including HVAC, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, wastewater and fire protection systems.
• Operation of Chiller Plant for Brentwood Mall; 300-ton and 500-ton Trane Chillers, Plate Heat Exchangers, Centrifugal Pumps and Cooling Towers
• Operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Trane and McQuay Rooftop Units (RTUs) for space heating and cooling
• Operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Heating Plant for Brentwood Towers; Hot Water Condensing Boilers (750,000 BTUs to 3 million BTUs), Plate Heat Exchangers, Centrifugal Pumps, Cooling Towers and Direct Digital Control (DDC)
• Operation and maintenance of Climate Master, Water Source Heat Pumps and auxiliary equipment
• Operation and maintenance of Air Handling Units (AHUs) and related Direct Digital Control (DDC)
• Operation, maintenance and testing of Water Rooms, Fire Suppression Systems, Fire Pumps and related auxiliary equipment
• Testing and inspection of two, Cummins QSK60 2 Megawatts diesel generators
• Preventive Maintenance of equipment, including but not limited to Chillers, Air Handling Units, Boilers, Pumps and Heat Pumps
• Resolution of building tenant complaints regarding basic plumbing, mechanical, electrical, and other building systems
• Ensure all work performed on site is following site SOP's and OSHA standards.
• Participation with third party contractors in the implementation of work orders within target completion timeframes
Contract Power Engineer
Highline Mushrooms – Langley, BC, Canada Sep 2018 – Nov 2018
• Contract Employment for routine inspection, operation and maintenance of Steam Boilers, Hot Water Heating Systems, HVAC Systems, Air Handling Units, Mechanical Chillers and Packaging Equipment
• Performance of routine repairs, adjustments, and malfunction troubleshooting.
• Formulation and implementation of Preventive Maintenance (PM) protocols on multiple process lines to maximize line up-time
• Safe and efficient operation of equipment in accordance with established procedures and regulations
• Gathering, recording and reporting of operational and quality metrics
• Participation in the Quality Control program. Samples and tests process streams as required by the QC program and procedures.
Power Engineer in Training
SAIT MacPhail School of Energy (Steam Time) – Calgary, AB, Canada June 2018-July 2018
• Familiarity with plant line tracing and Piping and Instrumentation Diagram (P&ID)
• Operated and maintained boilers
• Conducted water quality tests
• Maintained water treatment system for increased boiler efficiency and smooth operation
• Operated and maintained steam turbines and steam turbine driven pumps
• Operated and maintained Hot Water Heating and Steam Heating Systems, Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Mechanical Chillers, HVAC Systems and Air Handling Units
• Conducted troubleshooting of pumps, compressors, valves, burners and Burner Management Systems (BMS)
• Operated and observed the operation of Cooling Towers
• Monitored, maintained and operated related auxiliaries and auxiliary processes
AGAHI / Foresight Lab – Islamabad, Pakistan Feb 2016-Oct 2017
• Mathematical Modelling and forecasting of thirty variables/indicators selected for Pakistan State of Future Index (PK-SOFI)
• Updating Realtime Delphi (RTD) by collecting and organizing information of RTD participants
• Testing the RTD Module of Pakistan State of Future Index (PK-SOFI)
• Development of Toolkit for individuals participating in Realtime Delphi (RTD) Study
• Monthly status reports of different projects under the umbrella of Foresight Lab and AGAHI Foundation
• Published Anticipating 2027 – Pakistan State of Future Index (PK-SOFI) ISBN (concealed information)
Project Coordinator June 2014-Jan 2016
Barnet & Chafford – Islamabad, Pakistan
• Created and maintained documentation including project proposals, service records and monthly project reports
• Experience with customer service and sale of engineering equipment
• Sale, installation and corrective maintenance of Electricity Generators, Micro Hydro Turbines, Compression and Absorption Refrigeration Systems, HVAC systems and Photo Voltaic Systems
• Contributed in designing of preventive maintenance protocols to minimize equipment repairs and failure
• Ensured the continuous implementation of a preventive maintenance program
• Coordinated and implemented scheduled maintenance outages.
• Responsible for meeting of project deadlines in a safe and efficient manner
Kot Addu Power Company Limited (KAPCO) – Punjab, Pakistan June 2013-Aug 2013
• Studied and contributed in operations of 1,600 MW Combined Cycle Power Plant
• Studied the plant blueprints, line tracings and Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID)
• Contributed in operation and maintenance of Boilers, Auxiliary Boiler Systems, Gas Turbines and Steam Turbines
• Contributed in operation and maintenance of Pumps, Heat Exchangers, Condensers, Chillers, Electric Motors, and Diesel Generators
• Contributed in compilation of reports and data related to fuel, steam and water usage
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|