- An assessment of where the client/group is at to start, from there we will devise a progress plan for the individual based on their needs or goals.
- On-court sessions will include skill breakdowns in game situations (ball handling, shooting, making reads etc.)
- Strength & Conditioning sessions will consist of 1 hr session with a warm up and cool down period, a breakdown of the exercises to be performed and a brief explanation of the workout prior to beginning.
- I will create a plan for the client if they do wish to continue to work with me.
I have been coaching basketball at the youth level for 6 years and have been coaching at the USports level for 1 year. I work in team practices, individual on-court training, and strength/conditioning off the court for all individuals. I have been playing basketball my whole life playing competitively throughout junior high, high school and club.
24-hour cancellation policy, any cancellations after 24hrs will be charged 50% of the session rate.
- Basketball Coach 6 years (high school, junior high & university)
- Co-Founder/Coach @ GOOD Basketball
- L2T certified
- Weight training/fitness 12 years experience
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest fitness lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, muscle toning lessons for all!
Taking bodypump lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$110||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$200||Not available|