I have previously tutored privately and have also been involved in the founding of an AP tutoring company.
I rely heavily on practice problems and learning the fundamentals for mathematical/physic's class's. For biology and chemistry classes it is expected that the student has memorized material before hand, following which I can personally walk them through the various pathways along with new techniques to help easily interconnect the material.
I am current undergraduate student working towards a Biochemistry major along with a minor in Economics. I aim to apply to to proffesional school and hopefully complete a MD/JD dual degree program, allowing me to specialize in the healthcare system and it's legal aspects.
For Grade 10/11 classes I charge $25/hour.
For Grade 12 due to the diploma exam I charge $30/hour.
For University classes the charge is $40/hour.
Education and Training:
University of Calgary – Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry(Honors) 2014 – Present
Ernest Manning High School 2011 – 2014
SUNGREEN LANDSCAPING INC. – Driver/Landscaper April 2015 – July 2015 SUPERSTORE – Produce Stocker June 2016 – September 2016
WALMART – Overnight Stocker June 2016 – September 2016
UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY – Undergraduate Research Assistant May 2017 – July 2017
• Fluent in English, Punjabi, Urdu, and Hindi
• Leadership, time management, and strong work ethic capable of working long hours during the day & night
• Work wonderfully in team roles having an easy time expressing concerns & understanding other individual’s roles/situation
• Creation of a REDCap database for metabolomic and clinical data, along with proficient skills for data analysis in Microsoft Office & Minitab
• Certification for biosafety, lab safety, hazard assessment, WHMIS 2015, spill response and incident report training
• Job experience and education has taught me to deliver results as quick as possible making sure top-quality work is delivered
• Working two jobs concurrently while taking a course over a 3-month period has taught me valuable time management skills
• Played a crucial role while landscaping to make sure material was delivered and ensured all contractors received material requested
• As part of overnight crew in charge of one department of store that must be presentable before opening of store in morning
• Developed a database and presented data in an accessible, organized manner to lab group and principle investigator
• Been in a leadership role as a part of various extra-curricular clubs
• Previous work experience required interactions with various other companies that provided landscaping supplies, also required to have outstanding customer interactions ensuring they are satisfied after each interaction
• Presented on and discussed research papers within laboratory group at weekly meetings
Nominated for Don Buchignani Award for Boys Swimming & Diving 2014
President’s Admission Scholarship 2014
Alexander Rutherford Scholarship 2014
Dean’s List 2015 – 2016
Jason Lang Scholarship 2016
PURE Award 2017
Youth Volunteer Corps 2013 - 2014
Foothill Medical Centre - Patient Visitation 2015 – Present
Reforming Education on Drugs (RED) 2016 – Present
Taking Strides February 2017 – August 2017
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$25|