My teaching methods are based on lecturing and demonstration.My classes are based on Pupil Centered. I will focus on telling, memorization, recalling information. I will also concentrates in develop learners skills and abilities in independent learning and problem solving. My motive is to jointly explore teacher and students.
I am B.Sc Nurse specially concentrated in Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Microbiology, Zoology & Botany. I have 5 years of experience. I have a keen interest in teaching students with various models that helps students to easy memorizing. i have a very special talent in making strudents to be actively involved in practical sessions.
SAYYED AKHIL P.V
Puthen Veettil (H), Vattenad
KOOTTANAD (P O), PALAKKAD (DISTRICT), 679533
+91 (concealed information)
To obtain a creative and challenging position in an organization that gives me an opportunity for self-improvement and leadership, while contributing to the growth of the organization with my technical, innovative and logical skills.
I am an enthusiastic and highly motivated fresher with excellent leadership skills .I am currently doing my final year B.Sc Nursing at College of Nursing, EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital & Research Centre- Perinthalmanna. I am expert in ideation, conception and implementation of projects. Also I am eager to learn new technologies and methodologies in the nursing fields . I have a strong problem solving ability and good communication skills . I am proficient at maintaining relationship and colleagueship.
• Pursuing B.Sc Nursing (4th Year)
At COLLEGE OF NURSING, EMS MEMORIAL CO-OPERATIVE HOSPITAL & RESERACH CENTRE-PERINTHALMANNA
Affiliated to Kerala University of Health Sciences- Thrissur
Percentage obtained – 1st Year: 61%
2nd Year: 64%
3rd Year: 63.6%
• Completed 12th from GOVERNMENT MODEL BOYS HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL, KUNNAMKULAM in the year 2014
Affiliated to Board of Higher Secondary Education-Kerala, Thiruvanathapuram
Marks obtained –81%
• Completed 10th from High School from TRITHALA ENGLISH MEDIUM SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL-TRITHALA, Palakkad in the year 2012
Affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education - New Delhi
Marks obtained –93% CGPA-9.8
Main Project on “A Study to assess the nursing documentation errors at selected areas of EMS Memorial Co-operative Hospital & Research Centre Perinthalmanna’’
Main OBJECTIVES of the study are:
• To assess the nursing documentation errors in selected areas of EMS Memorial Co-Operative Hospital, Perinthalmanna.
• To compare the documentation errors between selected areas.
RESEARCH APPROACH: Research approach adopted for this study is non experimental descriptive approach.
RESEARCH DESIGN: The research design used for this study was non experimental quantitative design, in which we observe the phenomenon as they occur naturally and will not introduce any external variables. 40 samples are selected using randomized sampling technique. Data was collected by using an observational checklist. Collected data were analyzed and interpreted.
• I had secured prizes in various Literature and Cultural Events at school and College levels.
• I also secured prizes in the academics in school.
• I use to communicate frankly and transparently to everyone .
• I always use to work as a team with great cooperation .
• I always use to work with the computer application tools (mainly Microsoft ) .
• I always work hard and completed my jobs at great dedication .
• I use to work for long time (late at nights , until task is over) .
PERSONAL INFORMATION :
Date of Birth: 22/11/1995
Father’s Name: Mr. MOHAMED UNNI P.V
Languages known: English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi
I hereby declare that all the above mentioned details are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: 18 – 03 – 2018 SAYYED AKHIL PV
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest anatomy lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physiology lessons for all!
Taking zoology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|