My teaching methodology is very flexible and understanding. Depending on the subject, visualization is an important method in which I tutor (whiteboards, diagrams etc). Typical classes can be up to an hour-long where the material is being covered over with the student to make sure difficult topics are understood, later moving on to practice questions and problems doing together with my help. During students' exams or tests, extra time for help can be offered upon request.
I am a Biomedical Sciences student and have been tutoring high school and elementary students since January 2019. Very approachable and you can ask questions at any time and I will try my best to explain it to you. Student success is my goal and I will put in effort to make sure you achieve.
University student currently enrolled in an undergraduate biomedical program (BSc) at York University. A highly motivated, detail-oriented individual looking for an opportunity for personal growth and expanding interpersonal skills. I want to be able to provide exceptional service and guidance to students.
Milton Public Library
Volunteer August 2016 - June 2017
• Plan and coordinate events at the library for children.
• Planned and executed a puppet show at the library for young kids.
• Helped children with improving their reading skills.
Leader and Student August 2017 – July 2018
• Organizing the schedule for the day on what they have to achieve.
• Training students with their patterns, kicking, and sparring.
• Proper application of these techniques.
Cole Haan at Toronto Premium Outlet
Seasonal Sales Associate April 2019 – August 2019 & November 2019 – January 2020
• Built customer relationships by providing exceptional customer service skills
• Emphasized consumer and product importance by providing the consumer with what they had been looking for
• Achieving the established goals through multitasking and prioritizing the needs of the consumer.
Tutor January 2019 – May 2020
• Tutoring kids from Grades 1 to 12 in Math, Sciences and Grade 11 Physics
• Going over homework and what has been taught in class to aid the student in what they are having trouble with.
• Introducing new material slowly based on the curriculum at school
Milton District High School Graduated June 29, 2018
York University September 2018 – Present
• Comfortable with Urdu, Hindi and English
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work well with a team or individually, under pressure and have exceptional leadership skills
• The potential to learn new skills and techniques in a short time span
• Creating a safe and comfortable environment for others
• Communication skills – comfortable with speaking in front of a large group, or planning events and furthering ideas for improvement with other team members or individually
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$20||$20|