My teaching methods are that I look at the student's homework and then base the lesson from that because it tells me where they are at. Then I tend to give tips and tricks for them to improve and get a edge over everyone else in their class. Those tricks will surely impress other students and teachers!
I am a Student, currently studying business in university. In my free time I love concentrating in business projects or learning/reading about psychology and finance. I love all cultures, and I was born in Montreal, QC so I am fully french and english is my second language. I understand spanish and can speak it a little due to the fact it is familiar to french, as well now I am learning mandarin.
Cancellation policy: If you cancel less than 24 hours in advance, you must pay half of the price of the tutoring for that day.
Skills and Abilities
• Bilingual: Fluent in English and vCanadian French
• Strong in mathematics: I can quickly do arithmetic’s, adept at solving problems, quick and efficient with handling cash.
• Computer Literacy: I have training in various computer programs such as Microsoft Office, Excel and Photoshop, I also have experience coding data.
• Independent and Team Oriented: Depending on the goals of the team, I can work independently or in a group setting to best be a support. Strong work ethic; Ability to exceed standards and requirements.
• Multitasking: I am well-organized and detail-oriented, in possession of excellent interpersonal skills, and capable of multitasking efficiently to increase company production and sales.
• Sept. 2014—June 2017 Archbishop Jordan Catholic High School
High School Diploma
Sherwood Park, Alberta
Aug. 2016—June. 2019
Key Holder at Lacoste, Edmonton, AB
Responsibilities: assist customers and provide welcoming customer service, assess customer needs and help them with what they are there for in an efficient and timely manner, refill the floor, assist with monthly visual set changes.
Feb. 2019—May 2019
Teller at Calforex, Edmonton, AB
Responsibilities: responsible for superior customer service and product knowledge, inquire into the needs of the customers and provide them with the most adequate product to ensure their needs are met, accuracy and security, promoting Calforex products and services, “knowing your client” and Fintrac, decision making/problem solving.
Jan. 2018—Dec. 2018
Marketing Assistant, VC Marketing, Edmonton, AB
Responsibilities: host weekly meetings with clients, creating brand awareness through online advertisements, provide excellent customer service, promote local businesses to boost their sales, optimize client websites.
Jul. 2017—May. 2019
Maintenance, Northern Bear Golf Course, Sherwood Park, AB
Responsibilities: maintain height and health of the grass, fill and dig holes, cut down trees, rake sand bunkers, inspect and maintain functional use of equipment, train new staff members, create a welcoming and social atmosphere on site.
Oct. 2015—Oct. 2018
Grocery Team Member, Save On Foods, Sherwood Park, AB
Responsibilities: face the store, assist customers, assess customer needs, superb spatial memory and awareness, remain standing for long hours.
• Edmonton Immigrant Services Association (2017–Present)
• Translating legal documents within the deadline given.
• Welcome new immigrants to the country
• References available upon request
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$22||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$19||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$18||$200|