I always encourage my students to think about problems before seeing the solution. I believe thinking helps them challenge their brain.
Also I try to let them imagine and visualize math problems in their head. This makes math more understandable and interesting for students.
I am an engineer/architect. I have been tutoring math since 2000. I have studied lots of math books and practiced lots of challenging math problems. In 2016, I got admitted in a PhD program in Geometry back home but Since I had plan to immigrate, I didn't start it. In Canada since 2017, I have my some private students. In 2020, I set up an Instagram and a Facebook page and post my math videos there. Here are their links:
I really enjoy teaching and conveying my knowledge to students.
I will charge high school students 23-25 Cad/Hour and other students 20-23 Cad/Hour
Mathematics and Geometry Teacher/Tutor
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Over ten years’ experience teaching Mathematics to students of different backgrounds
• Owning math teaching pages in social media:
• Enhanced overall class percentage in math by 30% through implementation of well-planned individual focused remedial classes for mathematics
• Proven ability to effectively present educational materials to students on different grade levels
• Highly skilled in planning effective classroom instructions
• Demonstrated ability to plan a program of study that meets the individual student’s need, interest, and ability
• Able to maintain a disciplined and controlled environment in class room
• Proficient in preparing effective and appropriate lesson plans
– Parental Communication – Curriculum Development – Lesson Planning
– Assignment Supervision – Classroom Facilitation – Activity Devising
– Cognitive Development – Progress charting – Portfolio Records
– Learning Disability Support – Remedial Coaching – Notebook Checking
Math Tutor 2000-2020
• Planned and carried out study programs appropriate to individual needs
• Created classroom environment conducive to learning and discipline
• Made engaging lessons that developed student critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Diagnosed individual learning abilities of students pertaining to mathematical concepts and reporting to their parents
• Planned and supervised purposeful assignments
• Assisted and prepared students for gifted program entrance exam
Niayesh Junior High School 2010-2014
• Planned daily and weekly lessons according to curriculum
• Communicated various mathematical concepts, check student notebooks and mark their progress regularly in portfolios
• Arranged and executed remedial lessons, individually catered for each child’s lacking areas in math
• Planned and executed student assessments on a monthly basis
Engineering Bridging Program (Skill Enhancement) 2020
Humber college, Ontario, Canada
PHD- (Received an offer of admission)
Mathematics- Mazandaran University 2016
Mehralborz Institute, Tehran, Iran 2012
Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
Tehran University, Tehran, Iran 2004
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$23|