My approach is to provide practical exposure for real time experience and growth.
I am an HR Professional placed 10000+ candidate by shaping their career in MNC's. I can assist people to recognize their potential to develop career and get into to the right path. Successfully managing talent acquisition objectives. Managing process from requirement gathering to sourcing, interviewing, selection presentation, negotiation and closing/placement of candidates.
An experienced HR professional providing solutions for Recruitment for multiple domains and has expertise in IT Recruitment, Generalist and Training & Development., I am looking for refreshing, open and rewarding work environment, where I can challenge myself every day, discover my potential and enrich the growth. I am an energetic professional, with a deep desire to excel in HR, Training & Development and Talent Acquisition. I aim to work in a project involving creative and strategic solutions in end to end HR Recruitment process, , implement, and evaluate workshops, courses, and online resources related to academic/instructional/Corporate technologies, productivity programs, behavioral skills, and other organizational applications, improving my technical skills along with the growth of client and organization.
As an HR recruiting professional my primary focus is on new and proven strategies to increase selection quality with top talent and create a competitive advantage.
Proactively handling entire HR operations. Individually responsible for making strategies for the organization. Handling a team of 42 members including freelancers. My work involves handling clients and their organizational needs, Collaborates with Corporate Services and the Training Committee to determine needs for fresher’s and staff training related to them, sourcing candidates- normally by, Job portals, College Campus Drives, Social Publishing, Social Media, Job Fairs, head hunting etc. Managing process from requirement gathering to sourcing, interviewing, selection presentation, negotiation and closing/placement of candidates, Employee Grievances, Employee Recreational Activities, Vendor Management, Team Management, Performance Review, Office Administration, Client Interaction etc.
- Excellency in Leadership Hiring.
- Handling complete operations of the organization.
- Responsible for Brand Promotion, Client Relations, Recruitment, Vendor Management, Training & Development and more.
- Arranging event and recreational activities for internal employees.
- Excellent experience on recruitment.
- Finding candidates for internal requirements and client companies.
- Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client
- Using multiple sources for Mass Hiring.
- Arranging team skill development programs on weekly basis.
- Maintaining quality of sourcing and recruiting candidates.
- Regular interaction with clients for regular updates, hiring status, and to generate new business opportunities. Making arrangements for the advertisement of vacancies.
- Helping candidates to identify and achieve their career goals, and encouraging continuing professional development.
- Coaching and leading candidates and clients throughout the hiring process.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|