I am a Masters in Education from Lakehead University, Canada with an A Grade. I have also studied at York University, Toronto, Canada.
Currently, I am based in New Jersey, United States, EST time zone.
I have 8+ years of experience in English teaching
for children and adults online/in person across different parts of the world ( Canada, United States, India).
I have an excellent track record with students to achieve their desired scores with the practical application of my holistic approach in my tutoring sessions.
I take exclusive Online English training sessions to students globally and help them improve their English speaking, writing, reading, and vocabulary skills.
Additionally, I am a certified IELTS (International English Language Testing System) from Canada.
With persistent focus, I provide strategic tips and learning material to students which have helped them immensely in their overall English development and growth.
My education consists of Master’s in Education from Lakehead University, Canada with A+ grades.
I am a Certified Online IELTS (International English Language Testing System) Trainer from Canada with 8+ years of extensive experience in academics and corporate in Canada, United States and India.
· Eight years extensive experience in Teaching, Counselling and administration.
· Proficient in computer programs including MS based applications, Outlook, and internet.
· Full command on contemporary teaching methods and classroom aides
· Extensive experience in supervising research projects.
· Master of Education | 2017-2018 | LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY, CANADA
· Master of Business Administration | 2002 | EMPI BUSINESS SCHOOL,
Skills & Abilities
- Student mentoring
- Conference participation
- Curriculum development
- Service on faculty committees
- Learning strategies
- Management of material resources
ONLINE ENGLISH/IELTS TRAINER | DEC 20 – PRESENT
· Conduct specialized online English sessions to students globally to enhance their English /Interview skills.
· Provide extensive online English sessions/strategic tips for the preparation of IELTS (International English Language Testing System) to students/professionals specific to reading, writing, listening and speaking modules to achieve their desired scores.
ENGLISH/IELTS (INTERNATIONAL ENGLISH LANGUAGE TESTING SYSTEM) TRAINER | JULY 18 – PRESENT
· Gave training to students who prepare for IELTS (International English Language Testing System) exam which included Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. Helped them to score their required bands.
· Developed curriculum and prepared daily teaching materials.
MASTERS IN EDUCATION (M.ED) - LAKEHEAD UNIVERSITY, CANADA | JAN 17 – JUN 18
FACULTY | EPFO-EMPLOYEE PROVIDENT FUND ORGANIZATION | FEB 15 – DEC 16
· Challenged and motivated government employees through in-depth lectures and discussions.
Lectured and communicated effectively with students from diverse backgrounds.
Kept abreast of developments in the field by reading current literature and attending professional conferences.
Pujaa is an excellent teacher. She is passionate about her work. I would highly recommend her.
Pujaa is very skilled, high-motivator and extremely talented trainer. When you were taking part in her lesson, you were not just improving language skills, also you were motivated to working hard. She is also very responsible to each lesson that you can easily feel how well-prepared she comes.
This is a letter of recommendation for Pujaa. I have known Pujaa since September 2017 when she was enrolled at Lakehead University studying to complete her graduate studies in Education, and her course in “School Improvement Planning”.
During this time, I had the opportunity to observe Pujaa’s academic skills, as well as her work ethics and capacity for problem solving. At her graduation, the school dean, spoke highly of Pujaa.
Pujaa is a very studious individual with extensive abilities in multiple scholarly domains. She demonstrates creative thinking skills and always had a willingness to learn and take in new responsibilities, which is something desired in any professional. She has a strong commitment to excellence and her oral and written communication skills are excellent.
While, in her course, she had several group and individual projects She performed very well in both areas and made significant contributions to the goals of the group. She always has a smile on her face and encouraging words for her colleagues.
I highly recommend her for employment.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest professional training lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, leadership lessons for all!
Taking job search coach lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|