I am in favor of communicative teaching methods for all levels in which students find the courage to participate, discover, solve problems, and finally produce language. I am a creative teacher to always add fun and freshness to his classes.
I have a PhD in ESL and have worked with famous Canadian and non-Canadian ESL institutions, colleges, and universities worldwide. I am a professional in teaching Communicative Courses, IELTS, CELPIP, TOEFL, etc. I have also attained TESOL Canada and British Council ESL Teacher Trainer certificates
IELTS and CELPIP rate is $150 per hour
Nurturing and creative educator with diverse experiences in planning and implementing various research-based lessons, while taking into consideration the individual needs of all students. Recognizes the importance of getting to know the personal interests and academic strengths and weaknesses of each student. Dedicated and determined to have high expectations and compassion for all students, while offering a respectful teacher-student relationship. Looking to contribute my knowledge and skills in an ESL context that offers a genuine opportunity for career progression.
ISLAMIC AZAD UNIVERSITY, SCIENCE & RESEARCH BRANCH
PhD in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) Tehran, Iran
UNIVERSTY OF TEHRAN
MA in TEFL 2004-2006
UNIVERSITY OF TEHRAN
BA in English Literature Tehran, Iran
SC-GEOS LANGUAGES PLUS
• Teach aspects of English language like structure, meaning, and pronunciation
• Teach writing and fluency tasks
• Design tests and assess students' progress Vancouver, Canada
ISLAMIC AZAD UNIVERSITY
Full-time English Department Faculty Member (40 hours a week)
• Taught technical courses to TEFL students at MA level, e.g. Applied Linguistics, Testing, Teaching Methodologies, etc.
• Supervised, advised, and examined over 50 MA dissertations
• Taught English for Specific Purposes (ESP) to PhD students of Psychology
• Elected as the head of the Scientific and Technical Faculty Recruitment team
2015- April 2018
ZABANSARA ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
Educational Manager, Teacher and Shareholder
• Taught English for Academic Purposes (EAP), General English (GE), ESP, IELTS, TOEFL, CELPIP
• Assessed the progress of over 250 students throughout the semesters and worked closely with other staff to efficiently plan and coordinate work
• Ran Teacher Training Courses (TTC) for pre-service and in-service teachers
• Held monthly meetings for both students and teachers to hear and discuss educational problems
• Designed and developed tests and assessment forms Gorgan, Iran
IMAM SADIQ UNIVERSITY
Full-time English Department Faculty member (40 hours a week)
• Taught GE to students of Law, Economics, Politics, etc at BA level
• Developed mid-term and final tests and observed classes Tehran, Iran
EXTRACURRICULAR CENTER FOR THE UNIVERSITY OF TEHRAN
EFL Center Supervisor
• Mentored over 40 ESL instructors
• Held teacher employment sessions and formed panels to decide on the qualifications of each candidate
• Assessed the effectiveness of teaching methodologies each year and made amendments to the syllabus
• Received feedback from students and teachers on the effectiveness of the book and method
• Attained Advanced TESOL Canada certificate, Vancouver, Canada
200 hrs theory plus 100 hrs practicum
• British Council certified Teacher Trainer, Dubai, UAE 2013
Note: MA dissertation supervisions, publications, workshops and participation in conferences are not included in this resume due to space limitations. Please feel free to inquire at any time.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$155||$100|
|5 hours||Not available||$75||$500|
|10 hours||Not available||$150||$1000|