My passion as a cook is like an art that has a full of passion and love. Been a Product manager in the Philippines for more than 14 years makes me expert in developing new products with quality and expertise.
14 years - Assistant Product manager of dunking Donuts Philippines
3 years - R&D Head and Marketing Majestic Ham
2 years - Restaurant Manager Barrio Fiesta restaurant
2 years - Marketing Manager Barrio Fiesta Manufacturing
2 years - Assistant Marketing Manager Moonbake Inc.
11911 123 St. NW
Edmonton AB T5L0 G9
Phone: (concealed information) • (concealed information)
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Excellent performer - assessing, diagnosing, planning, implementing and evaluating of nursing care
• Quick learner- ability to learn new assisting nursing methods, equipment and applications; flexible
• Caring, compassionate and patient
• Ethical and non-judgmental- relate well to people from diverse backgrounds
• Consistently punctual and ability to meet deadlines
• Possess up-to-date immunization including hepatitis B
• CPR Health Care Provider BLS Level C certification
• First Aid Health Care Provider Level C/AED, APEX Training Solutions
• FOIP : Focus on Privacy certification
• CPI Nonviolent Crisis Intervention
• WHMIS 2015 AIX Safety certification
• Alberta Health Services: Alberta Food Safety Basics 1.0
Health Care Aide Certificate, Robertson College, Edmonton, AB Feb 2018
Certificate on Human Resource Advocate Part 1, UFCW Canada Web Campus, Edmonton, AB 2014
Certificate on Developing Sales Skills in Food and Retail category
UFCW Canada Web Campus , Edmonton AB 2014
Health Care Aide (Practicum), St. Michael’s Long Term Care, Edmonton, AB Jan – Feb 2018
• Assist clients with daily living activities, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, feeding
• Transfer clients using mechanical sitting and standing lifts
• Assist Nurses administer specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or intramuscular injection, and note time and amount on patients' charts
• Assemble, clean and assist use such equipment as catheters, tracheotomy tubes, and oxygen suppliers
• Provide direct care by assessing client health needs and participating in the planning of care by utilizing direction from the Registered Nurse
• Take and record patients' vital signs
• Maintain accurate patient records and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Document and communicate client data to ensure continuity of care
Slot Supervisor- Grand Villa Casino Edmonton AB 2015 - 2017
o Supervised and coordinated activities of slot department workers to provide service to patrons. Handled and settled complaints of players. Verified and paid off jackpots. Reset slot machines after payoffs.
o Reported hazards and enforced safety rules. Managed, directed and supervised the overall operation of assigned area in compliance with established policies.
Slot Attendant – Baccarat Casino, Edmonton AB 2014 - 2015
o Assisted in greeting and reception of guests and gaming players. Responded to inquiries, requests, and complaints from guests, in a polite manner.
o Handled cash-wallets and monetary transactions including paying out jackpot money and delivering checks.
Buss Person/Buffet Attendant - Westin Edmonton Hotel AB 2013 - 2015
o Assisted in the opening and preparation of tables for each meal function
o Ensured buffets and all branches are set up according to management directives.
Meat Clerk - Real Canadian Superstore, Edmonton AB 2014
o Packaged meat and displayed to meat counter
o Sorted and price tagged all meat for packaging. Merchandised products.
Hot Preparation/Server - IKEA Restaurant & Café, Edmonton AB 2013 - 2014
o Prepared hot foods and make sure the availability at all times.
o Prepared a variety of foods according to customers' orders or supervisors' instructions, following approved procedures. Packaged
Customer Service Associates, La Maison Simons, Inc, Edmonton AB 2012 – 2013
o Provide further additional information regarding products or services to the customers.
o Fulfilled the common jobs such as opened and closed accounts, took orders,
and collected the required information regarding matters or complaints that
require further attention.
Food Service Supervisor – Dash 88 Ltd. , Spruce Grove AB 2008 - 2012
o Supervised and coordinated activities of staff who prepared and portioned food.
o Established work schedule. Estimated and ordered ingredients and supplies
o Prepared reports. Trained staff in job duties sanitation and food safety procedure.
RELEVANT VOLUNTEER WORK
Dining Companion, Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital, Edmonton, AB July 2017 - Present
• Greet and visit with patient/families in the dining room encourage food intake
• Provide companionship to patients during and/or after the meal through conversation
• Assist or cue patients to perform hand hygiene pre meal and post meal
• Assist patient with tray set up: providing them with apron, opening packages, cutting food, applying utensil holder/cuff.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest baking lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, traditional cooking lessons for all!
Taking food technology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|