Following are the 4 effective teaching strategies being used for students to excel academically:
• Pose thought-provoking questions which inspire the students to become independent learners.
• Bringing dull academic concepts to life with visual and practical learning experiences.
• Promoting self-learning and help students develop critical thinking skills and retain knowledge that leads to self-actualization.
• Opportunity to provide feedback so as to adjust the learning process, materials, and instructions accordingly.
• Graduated as a Chemical Engineer from University of Alberta.
• Have 5 years of private tutoring experience.
• Worked one-on-one with high school students in subjects including Math, Chemistry and Physics.
• Assisted with homework and other class assignments.
• Generated discussion questions to stimulate topic conversations between students.
• Identified, selected, and modified resources to meet student's diverse needs and integrated worksheets to vary lessons and consolidate concepts.
• Created lesson plans, review worksheets, and practice tests to prepare students for weekly tests.
• Monitored, assessed, re-mediated and communicated student performance to parents.
Harshdeep is a great listener and communicator. He carefully listens to any questions asked, and always responds with a thorough answer. He is very patient, reliable and always willing to help. I would highly recommend Harsh, if you are looking for someone who is easy to talk too. His positive attitude will just encourage you to try harder!
Harsh’s patience, clarity of topics and attention to detail are indispensable. Unlike your usual teacher, Harsh ensures that the discussed topics are clear before moving to the next topics and is always there to help and guide (with a smile)! Highly recommended, 5 out of 5.
Harsh has been a very bright student throughout his university years. He used to tutor part time while being enrolled full time in engineering. He is not only passionate about teaching but also reflects a highly professional attitude in helping the students understand the core concepts. His math, physics and chemistry skills are very profound and l highly recommend him to every student who needs extra help in these areas.
Harshdeep is very passionate about what he does. He will take the time to explain any concept to make understanding more easier and would not give up till you understand. He is a kind and patient person who can also be your friend.
Harsh has always been a methodical and detail oriented individual, a feature which extends to the way he approaches mentoring and consultation. I have experienced this aspect of his personality countless times when seeking his advice in math related problems throughout my engineering degree
Having excelled in mathematics throughout his educational career combined with his organized and calibrated approach I believe he would make an excellent teacher.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics - chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, calculations lessons for all!
Taking quantitative physics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|