My teaching methods are based on your needs. You may need some added explanation to understand concepts or theoretical principles ? Maybe you need to practice by performing exercises ?
I am highly adaptable to fit your specific needs. Simply contact me with your objective and I will come up with a study plan for you.
We will either arrange a meeting or plan a virtual meeting.
I studied chemical engineering - among other things; I worked in pharmaceutical industry, I completed master in environmental sciences in LCA and water impacts, I worked in aquaculture industry and I teached students in maths, chemistry and physics.
English or french
Depending on travel and frequency, additional fee may be asked.
2012-2014 Master Degree, Environmental Engineering
Research subject: Impact of water use on ecosystem health
Polytechnic Montreal, Montreal
2010-2011 DESS, Chemical Engineering
Polytechnic Montreal, Montreal
2000-2005 Baccalaureate, Chemical Engineering
Focus : Environment et biotechnologies
Laval University, Quebec
2018-2020 Operation Manager, Charlo Salmonhid Enhancement Center, Charlo
- Plan and supervise operation activities and staff
- Manage, coordinate & execute projects and production activities
- Ensure production requirements and schedules meet expectations
- Monitor and write official documents (such as environmental reports)
Summer Maintenance Supervisor, Restigouche River Experience Center, Campbellton
2017 - Supervise maintenance staff
- Coordinate mechanical, plumbing and electrical repairs on site
- Prepare maintenance schedule, order products and maintain inventory
Winter 2017 Maple farm worker, Érablière Choquette, Bathurst
Winter 2016 Teacher, Commission Scolaire Baie James, Chibougamau
• Motivate and encourage young dropouts to learn science
2016-2015 Tree Planter, Foresterie Nordic, Chibougamau
2000-1998 - Plant around 4000 trees per day
• Endure harsh outdoor conditions (rain, heat, flies)
2009-2008 Validation Specialist, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Quebec
• Lead and coordinate team of technicians
• Write protocols & SOPs + test mechanical systems for good operation
• Represent the company during audits and product inspections
2008-2005 Junior Engineer, GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Quebec and Montana
• Project management, optimization, troubleshooting
• Install new systems and new equipment
• Write and execute functional tests reports
Winter 2004 Analyst trainee in the mining sector, Ministry of Environment, Rouyn-Noranda - Elaborate a study regarding effluents in the mining industry
Summer 2003 Environmental inspector trainee, Quebec City, Quebec
• Management of environmental issues with population
Summer 2002 Laboratory technician, Foundry Horne, Rouyn-Noranda
• Laboratory analysis
2012 Researcher and teacher, Interuniversity center of research on Life Cycle Assessment Polytechnic Montreal, Montreal
- Implementation of a database on water treatment systems
- Tutor for an environmental course, 2nd cycle studies
2010 Solo travel around the world
- Discover many cultures
- Develop self-awareness
- Learn basics of Spanish
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, organic chemistry lessons for all!
Taking chemical engineering lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|