I began tutoring students in high school in various subjects, such as mathematics, chemistry, and physics. I was also involved in a "Shadow Teachers" program during high school where I was responsible for teaching classrooms whenever the teacher was not present. This experience significantly improved my teaching and tutoring skills. In addition, I was involved in volunteer-based peer tutoring. Furthermore, I have tutored university students at the undergraduate level during my first and second year. I have constantly received awesome feedback from every student I taught due to my patience, organizational skills, communication skills, and time-management skills.
I am a third-year chemical engineering undergraduate student at the University of Ottawa. I am offering tutoring services to elementary, high school, and university/college students through in-person and/or online classes. While tutoring, I follow a student-centered and personalized approach to learning. I tend to focus on worked examples, explanations, discussions, and Q&A's to ensure optimum learning experiences for the students.
- Third-year student at the University of Ottawa, pursuing a Bachelor's degree in chemical engineering.
- Classes are intended for elementary, high school, and university/college students.
- Student-centered and personalized learning approach is followed.
- Worked examples and explanations are included in the lessons.
- Discussion with the student to determine the best learning plan will be performed in the first or second lesson.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest homework help lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, academic coaching lessons for all!
Taking methodology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$17||Not available||$17|
|5 hours||$15||Not available||$85|
|10 hours||$14||Not available||$170|