My teaching method is structure/flexibility, I strongly believe in learning at your own pace and to continue helping my student until they succeed. I believe in differentiation learning, cooperative learning and inquiry based instruction. I have the ability to teach the way you learn best, have it be, visual, solidarity, aural, logical etc.
A typical day in a class room with me would be emailing you practice papers on the subject we are learning, going over it together in different ways to your understanding and discussing what your next topic will be for the following week.
I am an actress/student studying to become a teacher in my last year of University. I enjoy being outdoors and meditating and have a big heart for teaching. My dream since I was a young girl has been to teach and I would love to have the opportunity to help you learn.
• Competent with Diverse families.
• Demonstrated expertise in child development.
• Excellent practical skills in curriculum planning
• Proficient knowledge on observations and assessments.
• Practical experience with toddlers and young children.
• Qualified to care and nurture for young children.
• Enthusiastic team member.
August 2017 – August 2018 – RECE at Le Centre Éducatif Les Petits Trésors
• Provide a daily balance of active/quiet, indoor/outdoor, and individual/group activities
• Establish and carry out a daily activity schedule that incorporates child directed activity, care routines and transition times
• Organize space, equipment and materials before activities
• Assist children in expressing themselves by listening and responding with questions or
• comments that extend conversations
• Use a variety of teaching techniques including modelling, observing, questioning,
• demonstrating, and reinforcing
• Encourage and assist children to practice self help daily
• Provide opportunity each day for each child to be alone
• Provide opportunity for child directed play experience
• Plan and carry out activities that encourage problem solving
• Provide experiences and play materials that actively promote diversity and acceptance in
• interactions and attitudes
• Successfully completed all Practice Level requirements in the preschool program
• Successfully completed all Practice Level requirements in the toddler program
AWARDS & MEMBERSHIPS
• First Aid & CPR Training
• Current Criminal Reference Check
• WHMIS Certificate
• Good Beginnings Certification
I have completed my diploma in Childhood Education
Will obtain my degree in Education May 2021
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$22|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$110|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$220|