I prefer teaching individual students. My methods are to go for individual subjects, make it interesting for student and work on it until its understood by student. For this, I believe in making the strong knowledge of basics first and then proceed towards next. I make sure students learn the subject, relating with it practical things and with full interest.
I am a Civil Engineer with Bachelors Degree completed in 2014. I'm currently studying post graduation in construction management. I have used mathematics all my life including my work and I have past experience of teaching mathematics to high school students.
Profile of Skills:
• Fun loving, even-tempered and friendly personality open to learning & teaching new things.
• Excellent knowledge of basic and high school mathematics including Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Arithmetic.
• Motivational and Inspirational person as a teacher who inspires and spread interest of the subject to students first.
• Patience and capability to deal with various emotions and inquiries of students while working as mathematics teacher in home tuition.
• Proven patience, discipline and verbal communication skills.
• Fluent in English, Nepali and Hindi.
• Emergency First Aid & CPR /AED Level C (Certificate no.: (concealed information))
Relevance Work Experience:
(I) Part time Home Tutor, May 2016 – July 2019
High School Mathematics.
Other Work Experience:
(I) Project Engineer-cum-Safety Engineer. December 2018 – July 2019
Bkoi’s Builders Pvt. Ltd, Nepal.
(II) Consulting Engineer. August 2016 – November 2018
SILT Consultants Pvt. Ltd, Nepal.
(III) Inspector of Works. April 2015 – July 2016
Soil Test Pvt. Ltd, Nepal.
Post Graduation Diploma in Centennial College, Ontario (September 2019 – Present)
Bachelor in Civil Engineering SHRI RAMDEOBABA COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING
Nagpur University, India. AND MANAGEMENT, NAGPUR, INDIA. (2010 – 2014)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$16||$16|