I like giving lectures to students and presenting examples of the taught material. I particularly enjoy the more collaborating, interactive method of asking students to put in practice the taught material.
I have been tutoring for years and have experience with private tutoring, I enjoy vulgarisation and explanation of school material to students.
(concealed information)• (concealed information)
Canadian Naturalized Citizen
Telephone number: (concealed information)
Continuing Education 2014
Graduate Certificate International Business
Desautels Faculty of Management, Montreal, Canada 2013
Bachelor of Commerce, Major in Mathematics, Minor in Economics
Ria Financial Services April 2015-Present
Agent Compliance Reviewer
• Examine and evaluate Agent’s Compliance Program to ensure compliance with the Proceeds of Crime (Money Laundering) and Terrorist Financing Act.
• Perform in-depth analysis of agent consumer transactions using Excel pivot tables to detect unusual/suspicious activity.
• Review agent’s transaction activity to ensure that transactions are within expected transaction amounts to agent’s main country corridor.
• Prepare and file Suspicious Transaction Reports (STRs) for suspicious activity detected during the review.
• Provide AML/BSA training to agent owner, agent compliance officer, and agent employees.
• Assess the agent’s knowledge of the AML regulations.
• Provide AML training to CES store employees.
• Prepare and submit final report.
• Follow-up on outstanding issues and recommendations.
• Review and update agent file to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures.
• Continue to increase knowledge of relevant anti-money laundering laws and regulations.
• Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Act as assistant to the Compliance Officer for Canada in the reporting to FINTRAC, registration with the AMF and FINTRAC, responding to agent and sales representative when needed.
College CDI, Montreal, Canada June 2012 – April 2015 Advisor Student Accounts
• Administrative skills:
- assimilating regulations on loans and bursaries with the Ministry of Education (MELS)
- assuring compliance with the Ministry requirements
• Accounts payable:
- communicating with suppliers and updating accounts payable
- ensure payments to the suppliers through 'Urgent vendors requests' databases
- identify school up to date payments of Financial Management Students and authorize them for pursuing the CPA (Canadian payroll association) course
• Advising and customer service to Permanent Residents, Canadian Citizens and International Students on the methods of payment of their tuition fee( government loan/borrowing/pay by themselves)
McGill University Infant Research Lab, Montreal, Canada January - April 2012 Customer Service Representative
• Recruited participants for the McGill Infant Research Group (MIRG) by phoning potential candidates and entering their information in the databases
Ice International Currency Exchange, Montreal, Canada August – November 2011 Clerk
• Offered exceptional customer service while selling foreign currency to customers
LEADERSHIP AND EXTRACURRICULAR
Bulgarian Association of McGill, Montreal, Canada January 2012-May 2013 Club Executive
• Organized and promoted cultural events on campus
SKILLS AND INTERESTS
Language Skills: Fluent in English, French, and Bulgarian, Basic Spanish
Computer Skills:Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Access, Genius, Lotus Notes, Contact, Extrafe
Interests: Level 1 canoeing, mountain hiking, literature, piano, science.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|