I am able to teach students one by one and in groups. When it comes to encouraging students to do their work, I'm good at persuading them. I can clearly explain the material to the students without any trouble. I like using the easiest methods so that the students understand the material properly.
I am a commerce graduate. I attended R.H. King Academy and graduated from UOIT. I plan to major in find a position related to accounting. However I haven't been able to find one. This is why I'm looking for tutoring positions.
Seeking a position that allows me to grow professionally, while being able to utilize my skills for the betterment of the organization with the best use of my dedication, determination and resourcefulness.
• Organized and detailed
• Personable and approachable
• Database management
• Clear communicator of complex ideas
• Excellent communication skills
• Articulate and well-spoken
• Filing and software management
Head Tutor 07/2015 - 03/2016
Dhaka Learning Centre - 3092 Danforth Ave, Scarborough, ON
• Increased student's test scores through private tutoring and special attention.
• Communicated daily instructions and educational assistance in a thorough manner.
• Successfully improved student participation in the classroom through integration of creative role-playing exercises.
• Built strong rapport with students and parents before, during and after tutoring sessions.
Administrative Assistant 07/2010 - 07/2011
Crescent Town Health Centre - 4 the Market Pl, East York, ON
• Ordered and distributed office supplies while adhering to a fixed office budget.
• Answered and managed incoming/outgoing calls while recording accurate messages.
• Maintained physical and computer-based filing systems.
• Responded to internal and external requests for information.
Bachelor of Commerce (Honours): Business, Current
University of Ontario Institute of Technology - Oshawa, ON
• Student member with DECA Ontario
• Executive Member of the Finance, Marketing, Accounting and HR Societies
• Student Member with the Student Association at UOIT
High School Diploma Received 06/2013
RH King Academy - Scarborough, ON
• Graduated with the honor roll
• Student legislative body representative
• Participated in a variety of extra-curricular activities
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|