The Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) Method
Teaching the Spanish language by doing.
Constant participation and communication with the tutor.
The emphasis is on fluency rather than accuracy. We learn from errors; they are an integral part of the learning experience!
It is a student-centred approach.
My name, Daniel Pintor (As a painter). I'm an engineer from Colombia living in Calgary (Canada, AB). I'm 29 years old and I'm looking to help out people of all ages and backgrounds to improve their Spanish skills. My email is (concealed information) Feel free to contact me. I'll be happy to help you.
(concealed information) / (concealed information)
TARGET POSITION: Spanish Bilingual Tutor
HIGHLIGHTS OF SKILLS
• Fully bilingual: Spanish and English
• Two (2) years of experience providing technical support for software applications.
• Four (4) years of experience managing software.
• Adept at developing tasks such as data management (Oracle SQL, MS SQL and Python, Perl, Shell script)
• Experienced in managing the Microsoft Office Suite regarding Database construction and administration (Excel, Power BI, MS Access), and software setup support
• Broad experience in Macros programming (Excel), elaboration of daily reports (Word, PowerPoint) and keeping track of ongoing projects (Project).
• Ability to consistently deliver results with a quick turnaround. A strong spirit of innovation, self-starter, independent, and with the ability to come up with solutions to meet business problem
• Ability to build rapport with internal and external clients.
• Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering.
• Excellent skills in data management, business development and bids/tenders’ processes.
Position: Data Management
Company: CNOOC Int (Formerly Nexen), Calgary, AB May 2019 – August 2020
• Reviewed Authorization for Expenditures (AFE) information coming from partners.
• Inputted data entry of headers and other important information of interest.
• Researched, analyzed, QA (quality assurance) and updated data to improve the quality of the data within the corporate well data solution.
• Prepared and loaded surveys into the database.
• Analyzed and verified the updated well information provided by vendors, partners, or internal business units.
• Elaborated transformations using Pentaho suite to check data quality for databases migration.
• Built verification testing for new online applications and corporate well solution software updates.
• Generated well reports for all business units based on business unit requirements.
• Troubleshooted any data issues identified.
Position: Call center agent
Company: SAIT Association Location: Calgary,AB
January 2019 – April 2019
• Identified Alumni needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions information with regards to their perks and possible donations.
• Managed large amounts of inbound and outbound calls promptly.
Built sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
Position: Administrative Agent / Business developer
Company: Geo Oil Energy SAS (Oil & Gas Software and Services), Colombia / Canada. May 2015 – December 2017
• Managed the inventory and technological resources oriented to the optimum performance of the company and its virtual teams.
• Assisted the participation in public and private tenders and bids. Gathering, managing and monitoring technical, legal and financial requirements.
• Managed and loaded data of 2D/3D seismic, well and production information (software: SeisWare - Focus on Geophysics).
• Programmed and managed trainings of different software (SeisWare and Blue Marble Geographic’s Suite) offered by the company.
• Managed and did troubleshooting of the website and company database, using Excel, macro programming and MySql.
• Business development oriented to the monitoring, maintenance and opening of new products and services at national and international level.
• Translated of documents and accompaniment to visits from outside English speaking countries.
Bachelor of Applied Engineering, Petroleum Engineering.
Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, (SAIT), Calgary, AB 2020
Bachelor of Engineering, Industrial Engineering.
Universidad Autónoma de Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia. 2016
REFERENCES: Available upon request.
Perfect! Friendly and knowledgeable, Daniel takes the time to explain concepts and make sure you understand. Definitely recommended!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - spanish lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|