My teaching methods evolve around the students. If a particular subject requires additional practice, there will be more time spent on it in order to grasp the material. I try to be flexible and fun while tutoring to keep the students interested.
I am a Computer Engineering student finishing my bachelors degree in university. I have a DEC from cegep in Computer Science and Mathematics. I have been coding and learning the skills of computer programming for 4 years. I have a tutoring background and I want to help people learn.
E D U C A T I O N
Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Engineering) (Expected) May 2023
Concordia University, Montreal, Québec
DEC Computer Science and Mathematics December 2018
Vanier College, Montreal, Québec
E X P E R I E N C E
Salesman/Warehouse Operations August 2018 – June 2019
Globo Shoes, Montreal, Québec
• Unloading weekly shipments and checking order success
• Preparing and fulfilling online shipment orders
• Placing and organizing stock on the main floor as well as in the warehouse
• Keeping a customer friendly environment by helping and answering questions
Busboy August 2017 – June 2018
Le Crystal Reception Hall, Montreal, Québec
• Preparation for events such as weddings, galas, parties
• Setting up halls prior to events
• Carrying food and drinks to tables
• Keeping bar stock full and clean
• Maintaining a clean environment throughout the night
Material handler May 2016 – May 2017
Biomerieux Canada Inc., Ville Saint-Laurent, Québec
• Picking, checking and packing orders for hospitals/clinics/pharmaceuticals
• Stocked warehouse shelves and rotated existing stock
• Performed inventory checks and recorded inventory levels as required
• Processed customer returns
P R O J E C T S
Integrative Project Simulator January 2018 – May 2018
Physics Simulator Using JavaFX
• Required to build multiple programs simulating physics formulas from College-level courses
• Managed and organized every step of the project to accomplish the deliverables
• Coordinated with a team to successfully deliver projects on time
• Developed leadership skills through responsibly managing and setting goals for the group
• Arranged the presentation to demonstrate to every member our physics simulator
S K I L L S
Languages: English, French and Greek
Programming Languages: C++, Java (and JavaFX), as well as HTML and CSS
Software: Mathematica, Microsoft Office
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, C++ lessons for all!
Taking java lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$110||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$215||$200|