I approach a subject with structure / flexibility. I make sure that students should understand each steps. In past every students had loved my teaching styles because I teach by giving practical examples. I have already taught to few university students and professionals.
I have done Masters degree in Computer Science And Engineering. I have been teaching from Grade 9, so I help students with math and programming concepts they seem to be struggling with. I am proficient with all years of math, science, computer programming from Kindergarten to Master' Degree.
• Expertise in programming, web application development and Android app development with Android SDK
• Familiarity with SDLC and exposure to Agile Methodology
• Excellent written/verbal communication and listening skills along with organizational skills, presentation skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, aptitude for team work and exceptional ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong problem solving skills, self-motivated, hard-working and dedicated with a desire to learn
• Java/J2EE Technologies: JSP, JDBC
• J2EE Frameworks: Apache Struts, Swing, Spring Framework, Angular JS
• Web Technologies: XML, Web Services, Restful Web services, HTTP, JSON
• Database: Oracle, MySQL, SQL
• IDE: Eclipse, Android, Microsoft Visual Studio, Adobe Graphic
• Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Operating Systems: Android SDK, Windows 7,8, Macintosh, Linux
• Others: Maven, GIT, Tomcat, ASP.net
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Contract)
Lixar, ABC Dev, Careeza Canada Oct 2016 - Apr 2018
• Designed and developed platform for Careeza and integrated website in Mailgun using Microservices, Java
• Designed, implemented, integrated and supported impactful trailer app for mobile and tablet devices in Android
• Designed, implemented, tested and developed impactful chat app and camera app for mobile devices
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (Contract)
TBM Service Group, Toronto, Canada May 2016 - Sep 2016
TBM Service Group Inc is a Canada based company that provides full service facilities maintenance, varying from janitorial services to transit cleaning, quality control technologies, to cutting edge disinfection techniques.
• End to end development with WAP (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth), IOT of the Robot android app
• Conceptualized and efficiently implemented the UI (view, widget, animation) and library
• Designed and built databases using MySQL to store user specific data such as user profile in Mobile/ wearable
• Optimized Robot android app with REST web services for tablet, interfaced with stakeholders
Technologies: Java, XML, JSON, MVC, SQLite, Android SDK, MySQL, Git, REST web services
Guru Networks, Toronto, Canada Sep 2015 - Dec 2015
Company specialized in providing direction, experience and facilitation of ideas through digital services.
• Worked on software development phase of online feature enhancement to meet the client needs and most important route to market
• Implemented features to register all students from one session to the another selected session
• Developed design concepts of account and evaluated deposit and withdraw amount
SUMAC, Toronto, Canada Apr 2015 - Aug 2015
An easy-to-use, affordable customer relationship management (CRM) solution that can be customized for clients to submit their start up business needs and customer information.
• Worked on R&D phase of online CRM enhancement to meet the customer needs and in-house requirements. The purpose of this project is to enhance the current online functionality & user experience for Sumac clients.
• Implemented Spell Checker functionality on Text Area and feasibility to change dates in Fiscal Quarters
• Developed Export and Import Dialog to include check-box and converted new line to hard returns
• Developed Fiscal year installation preference to be automatic instead of manual
• Altered previous code and converted manual operation/installation preference into automatic one
Technologies: core Java API, eclipse ide, MySQL, git, Selenium and MVC, ReactJS
Student Offering Support (SOS), Toronto/Canada Feb 2013 - Dec 2013
A charitable organization that supports SOS chapters residing within post-secondary schools across North America.
• Worked on image processing, event reporting and student portfolio management for classes offered by SOS. This enhanced the current online functionality and user experience for university students.
• Created landing pages from image templates using Photoshop
APPLICATION DEVELOPER May 2012 - Jan 2013
A multi-cultural, non-profit, community based organization committed to assisting the unemployed, with priority to women, racial minorities, youth and immigrants.
• Worked on an online shopping cart, online tutorial website which includes product offering, billing, taxation, discount and promos and online learning center.
• Developed “Shopping Cart” app using C#.Net, ASP.Net with Visual Studio, XML, MySQL
• Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 2010-2012
Sam Higginbottom University of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences (SHIATS), Allahabad, India
• Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE) 2002-2006
SASTRA University, Thanjavur, India
Her presentation and github code/study guide are excellent!
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest java lessons to help you.
Taking PHP lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|