One of my teaching methodologies first thing is i will make sure that i can cover all the things from the course and also believe in giving extra practical knowledge and practice apart from courses so students can get a better understanding of the subject.
I have done my Master of Engineering in Computer Science field and i have more than six years of teaching experience as a lecturer as well as an assistant professor in engineering college. I am very passionate about the teaching field and able to give good understanding of courses.
1) If somehow i have to travel at student house for some practical work for some of their difficulty than they have to pay me traveling cost $1/km.
Innovative personality with 6+ years of teaching experience in the Computer Engineering field having a Master of Engineering degree with proven success in implementing technology-based curriculum delivery and assessment tools. Passionate about fostering academic development and success for every student.
• Being able to manage time and prioritize
• Discipline, Accountable, Good Presentation Skills
• Mentoring Student, Create Lesson Planning
• Cooperative & Experimental Learning
• Calm and Patient
• Conflict Resolution
• Leadership skills
• Schedule Creator and Maintenance
• Classroom Management
• Exam Scheduler & Time Table Making
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER (INTERNSHIP) 01/2019 – 04/2019
ScanIq, East York , Toronto, ON
• Fulfilled the role of Software Developer with good employer satisfaction
• Broad experience with front-end component libraries
• Developed Mobile App in React Native Cross-Platform for Library management system with a scan facility
• Excellent knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), software development methodologies, core web principals (HTTP, DOM, SSL, Web Severs)
ASSISTANT PROFESSOR / HEAD OF DEPARTMENT 07/2014 – 07/2017
Sigma Engineering College, Matar, India
• Instructed students using lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in all computer engineering subjects
• Reviewed students’ progress using weekly test method, analysis of test scores and task performance
• Selected appropriate support materials such as PPT, Handwritten and Online Video course to meet student learning needs
• Applied innovative teaching methods to encourage student learning objectives for better education of 300+ students
• Fulfilled the role of department head after the resignation of senior faculty for over 1+ year
LECTURER 08/2011 – 01/2014
R.M.S. Polytechnic, India
• Instructed and facilitated 250+ students per semester to enhance their capability as per industry
• Delivered lectures to improve knowledge to 250+ students in college
• Handle presentation workshops for 150+ students to improve their presentation skills
• Reviewed program materials and coordinated updates to keep department materials relevant and accurate
• Utilized innovative methods of instruction, including video, interactive class activities and discussions to present course material
POST GRADUATE IN MOBILE APPLICATION DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT 09/2017 – 04/2019
Lambton college Toronto, ON
MASTER OF ENGINEERING IN COMPUTER SCIENCE 02/2012 – 05/2014
Parul Institute of Technology, India
THESIS TOPIC IN MASTER OF ENGINEERING
• Distributed Data Mining using Parallel Clustering (Parallel Power Iteration Clustering for Big Data using Map Reduce in Hadoop)
INTERNATIONAL PAPER PUBLISHED
• Published a Review paper related to my dissertation topic “Review paper on parallel power iteration clustering for Big Data”.
• Published my research paper on “Parallel Power Iteration Clustering for Big Data using Map Reduce in Hadoop”.
VOLUNTEER AND LEADERSHIP SKILLS
• Worked as a University Coordinator (GTU Coordinator, Examination Handler, Make Exam time table, Communication with University, Arrangement of Classes for Exam)
• Head of the Students awareness ACPDC (Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses) Program for R.M.S. Polytechnic the admission process year 2012-13
• Document Verification Officer for ACPDC (Admission Committee for Professional Diploma Courses) Program
for the admission process year 2013-12.
• Virtual Lab Nodal Officer (IIT Bombay)
ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACTIVITIES
• Awarded as Best Faculty in Computer Department by Principal of Sigma Engineering College, Matar
• Attended National Conference at PIET, Limda on “Emerging Vistas of Technology in 21st Century”
• Attended Workshop in India on “NPTEL (Nation Program for Technology Enhanced Learning)”
• Attended Workshop at Gujarat University for “Design Engineering”
• Attended Short Term training Program at Parul University on “Cloud Computing: Revolutionary Trends in IT”
• Took Part in Techfest in Robotics event in different colleges like M.S. University, Parul University & L.D. College
References available upon request
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest C lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, computer programming lessons for all!
Taking HTML lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$17|