I like to teach students who are already very familiar with the basics and intermediates of piano, and have potential and musicality as an innate ability. I am passionate with my teaching and create an atmosphere of intensity during lessons. Extremely flexible to how a student learns or takes in information, however, the student needs to be good at retaining information as well.
I am a pianist who has been playing the piano for 13 years. Won national competitions at the age of 9, and has been working with prestigious pianists from around the world all my life. Now at Bard Conservatory in New York doing a double degree in Piano performance and Economics. Also enjoys to play Pop music
• Associate Diploma of the Royal Conservatory Of Music, 2014
• Received highest mark in both Lv.10 and ARCT
• Organized, confident, reliable, responsible, hard working
Victor Shevstov 2009-2013
Robert Silverman 2013-2017
Peter Serkin 2017-present
Lord Byng Secondary School
Graduated June 2017
Bard Conservatory - Dual Degree in Piano Performance and Economics
Expected Graduation May 2022
• Accepted into John Hopkins (Peabody), Eastman, University of Michigan and others. Received close to full scholarship for both Bard College and Oberlin College including a double degree.
• Performed with the Lord Byng Symphony Orchestra after winning the Concerto Competition both in 2015 and 2016
• Multiple scholarships and twice awarded the Gala trophy and scholarship for the most outstanding gala performer in the Richmond Music Festival
• Multiple First places and scholarships in the Vancouver Kiwanis Festival including nominated as a Runner up for the Provincials
• Received 1st place in the Canadian National Music Competition, 2009
• Selected as top 3 pianists to perform in a Master Class with Lang Lang, 2009
• Competed in the 2011 Virginia Waring International Piano Competition, and the 2013 Bach Tureck Piano Competition
• Received two Golden Seals for an outstanding performance in the Seattle International Young Artists Festival
Privately teaching students the piano (over 100 hours) 2015 – 2017
• Teaching students from ages 5-10 basics of learning the piano
• Teaching RCM level subjects
Senior Home Performance (Volunteer - 2 hours) Jan 2016 – Aug 2017
• Play pieces for Seniors for approximately an hour a month so they have a change of routine where they can sit and relax and simply enjoy music
Teaching students in Bard Conservatory in New York Feb 2018 - present
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest piano lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$50||$60||Not available|