My job consists in :
- Review the course with the student, and give him/her examples to make the course meaningful.
- Complete exercises, and prepare for exams.
- Show "tips" to facilitate learning.
My goals are to empower my students and guide them to success.
I'm a data scientist (Master of Engineering degree) who has been giving Mathematics/Physics/English lessons for more than 2 years. Through my classes I want to share my love of science and help them understand the power of physics better .
- Multiple hours upfront payments, must be done before the first class.
- Ask for groups (two or more people) discounts.
- If you pay in advance and you need to cancel a class, that must cancel 24h before
Kousai is a super pedagogue, he does not hesitate to take the time necessary to ensure the correct understanding of his student. He really helped our girl improving her grades in mathematics.
Kousai is a serious person concerned about the success of the people he accompanies. He provided clear explanations to our daughter.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, thermodynamics lessons for all!
Taking calculations lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|