My teaching is based on classroom action research. I believe in delivering lectures by finding out what works best in my own classroom so that students can improve their learning. My lectures are more interactive and less of just lecturing so the student gains different examples and increases their dimension of thinking.
ANNOUNCING MY MATHS TUTORING BUSINESS
I am JAISLEEN KAUR. I am a part-time and a full -time mathematics teacher. I offer private tutoring to children, teenagers, college students, and adults. I have been providing private classes for over 6 years now. I also teach in a high school. I hold a MASTER'S DEGREE IN MATHEMATICS. I am looking forward to working with you, or your child, in improving maths skills troubleshooting challenges, and improving both test scores and classroom grades.
07/2019 – 11/2020
MIDDLE SCHOOL MATHEMATICS TEACHER (FULL TIME), ST. MARK’S GIRLS SR. SEC. SCHOOL, NEW DELHI, INDIA
• Designed lesson plans and taught sixth and seventh-grade mathematics.
07/2014 – 05/2017
HOME TUTOR (PART-TIME), NEW DELHI, INDIA
• Monitored, assessed, and remediated student performance
• Gave personal attention to comprehend the weak areas of students and working towards resolving the issues.
05/2015 – 06/2015
SUMMER INTERN, JK PARAS POLYCOATS LIMITED, NEW DELHI, INDIA
• ASSISTED IN MAINTAINING INVENTORY REPORTS.
• POST JOURNAL ENTRIES.
07/2017 – 05/2019
BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH, JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA
07/2014 – 06/2017
DELHI UNIVERSITY, NEW DELHI, INDIA
Bsc. (Hons) Mathematics
• Financial Management
• Differential Equations and Mathematical Modeling
• Probability and Statistics
• Numerical Methods and Programming
• Discrete Mathematics
• Integral Transform and Special Functions
• Critical thinker and great mathematical reasoning
• Computer skills : MATLAB, Mathematica, C,
FORTRAN, LaTeX, MS-Excel, MS-Office, MS-Dos
• PROJECT REPORT ON ”INDUSTRIAL STATISTICS QUALITY CONTROL”
• WORKED ON TWO RESEARCH ARTICLES
1. AN EPQ-BASED INVENTORY MODEL FOR EXPONENTIALLY DETERIORATING ITEMS UNDER RETAILER PARTIAL TRADE CREDIT POLICY IN SUPPLY CHAIN
2. CANCER CELL DETECTION WITHOUT PERFORMING ANY TESTS
• WRONSKIAN, THE ANNUAL MATHEMATICS FESTIVAL 1. Organized for Mathematics Quiz at SGTB KHALSA.
2. Organized for Chitrkosh, Ganit— e —Mania, Treasure Hunt at SGTB KHALSA.
1. Organized for Mathematics Quiz, Poster, and Exhibition at BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH.
1. Certificate course in statistics
2. Certificate course in computer programming
3. Attended National Conference on Basic Biology is the core of Biotechnology at Banasthali Vidyapith.
4. Attended a Pre-Conference workshop on DISCRETE MATHEMATICS at Banasthali Vidyapith.
5. Participated in Vice Chancellor’s Innovation Challenge and bagged a position in the Top 5.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|