I approach all my students' questions with structure and flexibility and tailor it to each students' learning means. I believe the best way to teach any student is to thoroughly help them understand the logic behind their questions by performing a lot of practice questions.
I am a final year student at JMSB, majoring in two degrees; Finance & Supply Chain. I am also part of the Institute for Co-operative Education; I have completed internships at Air Canada Vacations & General Electric. I will be interning at the world's largest financial consulting firm, Deloitte, this very upcoming summer. I tutor any type of math up to highschool enriched mathematics. Very approachable and clear in all of my lessons and am very patient and understanding of all learning difficulties!
SUMMARY OF SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
Operating Systems │ Windows 10 • MAC
Applications │ Excel VBA • Power BI • SAP
Languages │ French – Advanced • English – Advanced • Hindi – Advanced • Arabic – Intermediate
Bachelor of Commerce – Supply Chain Operations Management Co-op 2019- 2022 (Expected)
Concordia University, Montreal, QC
• Member of the Institute for Co-operative Education
• Relevant courses: Financial Accounting, Product Design and Process Re-engineering, Production and Operations
Management, Managerial Accounting, Operations Research, Analysis of Markets, Supply Chain Plan and Control,
Supply Chain Logistics, Statistical Models for Data Analysis
• Minor: Finance
• Cumulative GPA: 3.34/4.3
Project Finance Intern Sept. 2020 – Dec. 2020
General Electric, Brossard, Quebec
• Managed financial key performance indicators of a multi-million-dollar project portfolio within GE Hydro
• Supported functions in the preparation and consolidation of budget forecasts and cost control
• Explained margin movements to senior managers and regional function heads
• Reconciled and explained discrepancies in actual data for FP&A and quarterly planning
• Quantified, in collaboration with Project Directors, the financial impacts of operational R&O activities
Core Competencies: financial reporting, execution, technical competence, critical thinking
Revenue Management Analyst Jan. 2020 – April 2020
Air Canada Vacations, Montreal, Quebec
• Ensured profitability for respective markets by thoroughly analyzing market needs, weaknesses and strengths
• Identified opportunities to increase revenue based on each market
• Provided in-depth and ongoing analysis of competitor activities including pricing, media and trade
• Monitored and benchmarked action plans to ensure competitiveness in the marketplace
• Developed and implemented data analyses and data collection systems to optimize statistical efficiency and
Core Competencies: attention to detail, problem-solving skills, time management, accuracy
Vice President of Academic Relations
John Molson Supply Chain and Business Technology Association (JSBA) April 2019-April 2020
John Molson School of Business
• Student body that focuses on strengthening the link between students’ academic performance and their
passion for their field of study, through a variety of workshops, conferences and networking events
• Organized academic events such as intermediate & advanced excel workshops
• Reached out to various universities in Montreal and Ontario in order to build long-lasting relationships with
students of similar programs
• Promoted and maintained a distinctive academic vision for students wishing to purse a career in Supply
Chain, Data Intelligence or Business Technology Management
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking statistics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|