I am a qualified teacher of Secondary English who has the skill set, subject knowledge, patience and dedication to ensure my students develop and grow under my guidance.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach English up to A-level
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a BA (Hons) in English and Drama from the University of Birmingham (2:1). I completed my PGCE in Secondary English from Canterbury Christ Church via Teach First.
I am currently studying for a MA in Educational Leadership at UCL.
- How much do you charge?
I charge £40 p/h for GCSE and £50 p/h for A-level
- Where do you teach?
I tutor at home or at the students' homes.
- When are you available?
Weekends during the day
School holidays I'm very flexible
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach up to A-Level.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I have access to Skype and can go through lessons using that.
- What kind of experience do you have?
I am a teacher of English at a Secondary school. I currently teach up to GCSE. I also am an examiner for AQA. I also have experience of teaching the Edexcel specification for GCSE English.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
BA English and Drama (University of Birmingham 2:1)
PGCE in Secondary English (Canterbury Christ Church)
I was deemed to be 'Outstanding' when I qualified as a teacher
I am currently studying for an MA in Educational Leadership at UCL
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest special needs - handicap lessons to help you.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|