I.e. my teaching way is to first start from basics , if the base of mathematics got cleared then the student can learn any level of mathematics without difficulty like algebra, tricks for the quick calculations, a lot of things are there which can help students in Physics also.
i.e I am an engineer, done the job in the IT industry for 3 years (also provide lessons of mathematics to some students of 10th and 12th grade as part-time) in India and now pursuing web development in Canada
Kitchener, ON (May 2019- Present)
PGD in Web Design and Development.
Himachal Pradesh, India (Aug 2012- July 2016)
B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering.
• Software Developer (March 2016 - Feb 2019)
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS :
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Adaptable, Persuasive, Collaborative and Empathetic
• Excellent communication skills with fluency in English, Hindi, and Punjabi (Spoken and Written)
• Able to work effectively as a team as well as individually
• Proven ability to solve problems and guest issues
INTERESTS AND HOBBIES :
• Public Speaking.
• Reading Novels.
• Watching TV Shows and Movies.
• Fitness lover.
• Playing Sports like cricket.
• Solve complex maths Problems.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest trigonometry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|