I believe in building a healthy relationship with the student so that the student can better explain where he/she faces more problems to his/her tutor. Every student is unique, they just need to realise and tap on to their inner potential.
I am an electrical engineering graduate. I have experience in teaching students of high school. I tutor mathematics, physics and chemistry to students. I am currently pursuing post graduate certificate in project management from Lambton college in Toronto.
I would like the student to visit my home for the tutoring lesson.
8 Castleford drive, Scarborough, Ontario, M1T3X5 E-mail : (concealed information)
PRIVATE HOME TUTOR, Dehradun
Private home tutor, May 2016 - Aug 2017
• Taught Mathematics up to grade 11, Physics and chemistry up to grade 10
• Focused on understanding the grasping power of a student and improving his/her learning through teaching from concepts and base of a topic.
ST. THOMAS' COLLEGE, Dehradun
High School Diploma, May 2012
Studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, English and Social science
DEHRADUN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Dehradun
Bachelor in Electrical engineering, May 2016
Studied about Different types of Motors, Generators, Transformers, Power transmission lines etc.
LAMBTON COLLEGE, Toronto, Ontario
Advanced project management and strategic leadership Candidate, Expected graduation, May 2019
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft word, excel, power point and MS project
• Basic knowledge of French language
• Diligent person with an optimistic attitude
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$28||Not available||$22|
|5 hours||$25||Not available||$110|
|10 hours||$22||Not available||$220|