I base my classes on making sure the student understands and is able to use the fundamentals involved in each course.
I approach a subject by making sure the student understands the problem and he/she gets an idea of how to solve the problem and then he/she writes code and/or solves the problem
I am a computer engineer graduate from University of Victoria currently teaching computer science courses to students of all ages.
During and after my studies I offered private tutoring sessions to students in multiple languages such as C++, Java and C#.
If the booking is done in advance, the student will have 24 hours to cancel his/her booking.
Private Tutor (May 2016 – May 2017)
– Worked with students grade 10-12 and first/second year university to improve Math and Computer Science skills
– Reviewed materials assigned by the students’ teachers and helped students complete homework
– Achieved 100% client satisfaction while scheduling and teaching independently
– Monitored, assessed, and remediated student performance
University of Victoria Victoria, BC (Jan. 2016 – Apr. 2016)
As an Academic Assistant I
– Marked course assignments
– Kept records of students marks
– Provided course instructor with records of students marks
– Marked mid-term test(s)
– Invigilated final exam
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Learning isn't a problem, CSS lessons for all!
Taking C# lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$45||$45|