I teach 1-2 hour sessions to students as per their needs. A typical class will consist of me 1. reviewing the previous session 2. helping the student understand the current topic at hand 3. help solving questions and answers from the textbook to help the student better understand the subject.
I am an engineer currently pursuing the Ontario Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Solutions at Humber College. I completed my BSc in Electrical Engineering from North South University in Dhaka, Bangladesh, and I worked at a bank for four years before coming to Canada for my higher studies. i have been tutoring students since my undergraduate days in math and physics.
Ontario Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Solutions Jan 2020-Present
The Humber Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning
Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronic Engineering 2015
North South University, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Junior Officer Jul – Dec 2019 Card Division, First Security Islami Bank Ltd., Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Successfully trained the first batch of call center agents for the bank’s call center and developed Operational Manual for training them
• Reduced call center costs by 25% by introducing motivational training for call center agents
• Effectively planned, designed, and implemented aggressive advertisements for social media platforms, like, Instagram, Twitter and Facebook. for sales strategies and marketing plans to optimize and increase yearly credit/debit card sales
• Monitored, analyzed and documented performance of newly joined officers and provided update to concerned Divisional Head
• Successfully planned, developed and implemented 9 projects as per the Divisional Head and the bank’s need
• Led the team tasked with solving customers’ card related dispute issues
Assistant Officer Jan 2016 –Jun 2019 Card Division, First Security Islami Bank Ltd., Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Mentored new joining officers of the bank in office decorum and helped transition them into office life by demonstrating appropriate role model behavior using regular methodologies as well as social media
• Monitored the bank’s ATM CCTVs for any unusual activities
• Processed cards captured in ATMs
• Performed weekly night roster to provide continued ATM support for customers
Math and Science Coach Jun 2015 – May 2018
• Provided free mathematics and science coaching to underprivileged children in my free time in my home village in Bangladesh and mentored them.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||Not available|