My method comprises of a solid theory followed by many examples. I usually start with simple examples and then build towards much more complicated examples. At the end of the topic, I provide the student with exercises that would cover the full scope of the topic.
I am a Mechanical Engineer currently pursuing my masters in Nanotechnology at University of Waterloo. I completed my bachelors with a cumulative average of 95% on top on Math and Latin honors. I've been tutoring students since 8th grade. Therefore, I have the ability to adapt to the students learning pattern right after the first meeting.
Room 130, Abbott Hall, SDSU (concealed information)
Brookings, SD 57007 (concealed information)
CURRENT EDUCATION: University of Waterloo
Major: MASc in Nanotechnology
Cumulative GPA: 4.0
BSc in Mechanical Engineering: South Dakota State University, USA January 2014 – December 2017
Engineering Foundation: Monash University, Australia January 2013 – December 2013
• MATLAB • Python
• C language • EES
• SolidWorks • Simulia
• MS Office •
Pilot plant Engineer (R & D Department) - Davis Dairy Plant, SDSU, Brookings, SD January 2016 - Present
• Designed a Niro Dryer spray nozzle with adjustable spray angles to achieve maximum spray strength
• Designed and built a portable temperature, pressure, and flow rate recorder to replace paper based data recording
• Designed and built a mini vibrating fluidized bed to replicate large scale research experiments
• Reevaluated and rebuilt the automated Clean In Place (CIP) system to increase plant efficiency by 20 percent.
Community Assistant (CA/RA) - SDSU Residential Life, Brookings, SD January 2015 - Present
• Serve as a mentor and a resource for over 3000 students residing on campus
• Acquire time management and multitasking skills through biweekly in-hall programming
Senior Processing Technician - Davis Dairy Plant, SDSU, Brookings, SD December 2014 - December 2015
• Identified reasons for mechanical failure in high pressure pumps and recommended economical solutions
• Studied different machines and implemented strategies to avoid fatigue failure due to cyclic loading
Processing Technician - Davis Dairy Plant, SDSU, Brookings, SD June 2014 - December 2014
• Trained newly hired technicians to operate machines while strongly emphasizing safety
• Supervised processing assistants while being a professional role model to them
Processing Assistant - Davis Dairy Plant, SDSU, Brookings, SD February 2014 - June 2014
• Gained technical communication skills through writing weekly project reports
• Built mathematical models to ease calculations related to thermodynamics and fluid mechanics
• Designed and built a negative resistance weight training machine 2017 Spring - 2017 Fall
• Designed and built a spirograph 2016 Spring
• Designed and built a light weight Drone using 3D printing technology 2015 Fall
• Designed a garage door sensor that can withstand material expansion 2015 Fall
• Radiation Shielding for CubeSat – NASA 2017 Summer - Present
• Effects of Radiation on Bone Tissues 2017 Summer - Present
• Bio CubeSat – NASA 2017 Fall - Present
• Paper-based Microfluidic Device for Real-time Cortisol Sensing – NASA 2016 Fall - 2017 Spring
HONORS AND AWARDS
• Spirit of State Award 2018 – SD State (Outstanding student of the year) 2018
• Cum Laude 2018
• Pi Mu Epsilon (Math Honors) 2015
• Pi Tau Sigma invitee (Mechanical Engineering Honors) 2017
• Australian National College outstanding student of the year – Monash program 2013
• CubeSat Team Founder / Leader – SDSU Fall 2017 - Present
• Senator for the College of Engineering – SDSU Spring 2017 - Present
• Executive Committee Member of International Committee – SDSU Summer 2017 - Present
• Student Committee Member of International Student Recruitment Committee – SDSU Fall 2017 - Present
• Member of the Cricket Team – SDSU Fall 2014 - Present
• President of International Relations Council – SDSU Fall 2015 - Spring 2016
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|