I would describe my teaching method as demonstrative. I would go through problems with students and show them how to solve it. Then I would test them on how well they understood by giving them similar problems to do.
I am a recent engineering graduate. I graduated from highschool in 2013. I have a strong interest in science and I wanted to be able to apply it in my career. This is why environmental engineering was a great career path for me.
Bachelor of Engineering, Environmental Engineering
• Carleton University, Ottawa, Ontario
• Graduated in December, 2018
• Available Immediately
• Contaminant and Pollutant Transport in the Environment
• Project Management
• Chemistry of Environmental Pollutants
• Air Pollution and Emissions Control
WORK AND VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Capstone Project September 2017- April 2018
Flood Mitigation along the Ottawa river
• Developing the design of a levee system to be built in the Ottawa-Gatineau area
• Preparing hydrological model of the Ottawa river to determine design height of levee
• Performing a slope stability analysis of the levees using GeoSlope software
• Doing a feasibility analysis to determine the overall cost of the project
Team member September 2014 - November 2014
Reverse Engineering Project
• Redesigned and printed a 3D model of a bottle cap opener using IntelliCAD and Creo Parametric
• Worked in a team to change the shape and size of the handle for better grip, and the dimension of the catch lip was changed for easier glide
Childcare assistant at Central Neighbourhood House July 2017-August 2017
July 2018- August 2018
• Monitoring the children during play time
• Be on guard for food allergies during lunch and snack times
• Assisting the main staff with activities for the children
Student co-op placement September 2011- June 2012
Shoppers Drug Mart
• Enhanced verbal skills through hand-on experience as a cashier at Shoppers Drug Mart
School Ambassador November 2010
• Organized parent-teacher meetings and tours for prospective students with fellow school ambassadors at Danforth Collegiate and Technical Institute
UNICEF Carleton University September 2015
• Volunteer in various activities as well as hosting fundraising events
Carleton University Bangladeshi Students Association March 2015
• Performed at fundraising musical put together by Canada Bangladesh Education Trust (CBET)
RELEVANT SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• Proficient in using various Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
• Developed modeling skills using IntelliCad and Creo Parametric so as to make the object designed more user friendly
• Competent in multi-tasking and giving attention to detail
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills attained through report writing and project presentations
• Working efficiently as a team member in an inter-disciplinary setting
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$15||Not available|
|5 hours||Not available||$65||Not available|
|10 hours||Not available||$140||Not available|