My teaching methods are very flexible and suitable to all learning types. I personally love to teach using a white board and marker and to do various problems so that students can truly understand the concept being taught while also having examples to work on and to ask questions. I am very open to other teaching methods aswell such ass discussions, investigations, independent learning and so on, whatever best suits the student!
I am a first year engineering student at McMaster University with a strong background in the subjects of Chemistry, Physics, Advanced Functions and Calculus and Vectors. I attained mid to high 90's in these courses in grade 12 and would love to be able to help other students with these subjects!
A motivated and hardworking university student who is responsible with great interpersonal skills seeking to start and build a career within the community.
Jean Vanier Catholic Secondary School, Milton ON
SEPTEMBER 2015 – JUNE 2019
• Graduated and attained an OSSD
• Honour Roll Recipient
• University level courses taken
VOLUNTEER AND WORK EXPERIENCE
Soccer Referee | Milton Youth Soccer Club
MAY 2017 – PRESENT
• Referee of youth soccer games
• Assisted in helping kids learn the game and have fun while being safe
• One of the most reliable referees with the club
Volunteer Soccer Coach | Milton Youth Soccer Club
NOVEMBER 2016 – APRIL 2018
• Coached an Under 10 years of age boys’ soccer team
• Assisted in teaching kid’s tactics and skills about the game
• Voted best coach of the Under 10 boys division
Volunteer at a South Asian Festival| Event Ontario
MAY 2017 – May 2017
• Assisted at the registration desk and provided support to vendors
Volunteer within a Muslim Mosque| Islamic Community Centre of Milton
April 2018 – PRESENT
• Assist with charity event set up and planning
• Provide support to elders to ensure they are in a comfortable environment
• Assist in keeping track of news and issues to maintain a good mosque community
• Also, fluent in Urdu, Hindi and Punjabi
• Good with Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher)
• Good with computers and computer software
• Organized and able to meet deadlines • Hard working and motivated
• Friendly and outgoing with customers
• Passionate and have a willingness to learn and adapt
• Able to complete multiple tasks quickly in fast paced environments
• REP soccer player with Milton Youth Soccer Club
• Enjoy playing soccer in my spare time
• Enjoy working with computers and learning about current technology
• Enjoy completing tasks and helping others out
• Enjoy spending time with family
• Attended a leadership camp, Ontario Educational Leadership Center (OELC) in 2016
• Served in the Milton Air Cadets for two years
• Badminton team player for Jean Vanier’s school team
• Occasionally go on camping survival trips and learn essentials of survival
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest physics lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$23||$18|