Ability to use pedagogical methods and practices to achieve high quality results.• To obtain a position as an English school teacher in which strong dedication to the total
Development of children and a high degree of enthusiasm can be fully utilized.
• English teacher with more than 5 years of experience in teaching looking for a high school to
Teach College level English teaching position. I am motivated to work with children and can fulfill the demand of organizations both by Communication and teaching skills.
• To educate them to meet international standard of teaching for securing my students in world for higher Education.
I am performing as English Language teacher, instructor and counselor in particular field of proficiency test (IELTS, TOEFL, Cambridge English tests and certificates) and all four skills that are reading ,writing ,listening and speaking. Facilitated in learning delivery, (online, face to-face, blended and flip-learning), scheduling options (per-need of the students and organizations), personalization of programs degrees certificate, just-in time programs and career-based learning. Passion for both written
And teaching connected students to the material. I possess good presentation and communication skills that ensure students learn the material presented as well as they can.
• Developed English lesson plans in line with the national curriculum: Planned English lessons to
Meet curriculum standards.
• Helped students understand, speak, read and write in English.
• Delivered engaging, coherent lectures and motivating lessons to students across all Key Stages.
Utilized learning technology in planning and deliver of lessons.
• Modified assignments and activities to meet the learning needs of individual students –used strategy by Identified and sorted into small, similarly skilled groups.
• Classroom management: Prepared English classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments and handouts. Prepared course work, planned class sessions: Selected/integrated
Appropriate instructional materials for classroom instruction – Organized/delivered classroom lectures to students. Arranged extra-curricular activities and set targets for pupils.
• Evaluated the students’ class work and assignments: Graded tests, essays, reports and other assignments – Regularly provided students with feedback in line with the faculty assessment systems.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking literacy lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||$15||Not available||$15|
|5 hours||$50||Not available||$75|
|10 hours||$90||Not available||$150|