Regarding my teaching experience, I've tried to keep two things in mind: first, that although coverage of material is crucial, it's more important to teach students skills than things, and secondly, that students learn skills best through an interactive teaching style that demands their participation and challenges their abilities.
As a teacher, I do try to provide a welcoming atmosphere in which the affection filter is lowered as far as possible since I believe in a comfortable learning setting, students, even the most introvert ones, are encouraged to take part in every classroom task to play a better role in socialization in shaping ideas in a group. In fact, they do so because the teacher has been able to win their trust which is the major key of success.
In short, I do everything I can to create a dependable structure within which my students can take the risks that are necessary to their intellectual development and independence towards forming ideologies socially.
I have 17 years of experience, as both university lecturer and EFL/ESP instructor, in
teaching conversation, holding international exam preparation courses (TOEFL, IELTS)
and also supervising and monitoring branches and training teachers in various
reputable English schools and colleges in Iran and Turkey. I tend to be proactive in
identifying and resolving issues with sound analytical abilities and excellent communication
skills. I hold MA in ELT from Shiraz State University.
M.A., English Language Teaching
Shiraz University, Shiraz, Iran
• October 2009 – February 2014
• GPA: 17.60 (out of 20)
- B.A., English Language Translation
Azad University (North Branch), Tehran, Iran
• October 1996 – July 2002
• GPA: 18/40 (out of 20)
- Material Developer (A2 Level) at Istanbul Aydin University (English Preparatory
Division)- Istanbul, Turkey, spring 2020 to present
- Toefl Instructor at Istanbul Aydin University (English Preparatory Division)-
Istanbul, Turkey, spring 2019 to present
- English Language Instructor at Istanbul Aydin University (English Preparatory
Division)- Istanbul, Turkey, spring 2019 to present
- English Lecturer at Tehran University of Medical Sciences (International College)-
Tehran, Iran, 2016
- IELTS Instructor at Afarinesh IELTS House- Tehran, Iran, winter 2015 to summer
- School Administrator at Baran- Mashhad, Iran, winter 2012 to summer 2015
- Branch Supervisor, Curriculum and Test Developer at Baran- Mashhad, Iran, winter
2007 to fall 2012
- Teacher Trainer at Baran- Mashhad, Iran, winter 2007 to fall 2012
- IELTS and TOEFL (iBT) Instructor at Baran- Mashhad, Iran, winter 2007 to fall 2012
- Branch Inspector, Curriculum and Test Developer at Zaban Sara- Mashhad, Iran, fall
2005 to fall 2007
- Teacher Trainer (TTC classes) at Zaban Sara- Mashhad, Iran, fall 2005 to fall 2007
- Toefl and Communication Teacher, Zaban Sara- Mashhad, Iran, winter 2004 to fall
- Communication Teacher (beginner to advanced), Zaban Sara- Mashhad, Iran, winter
2004 to fall 2006
• QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Certificate of attending webinar on “Learning Oriented Assessment Tasks for Online
Instruction in the Global Pandemic Era” by Professor Farhady (Turkey 2020)
- Attending webinar on “Online Education and Online Challenges” by Cabridge
Universiy Press (Turkey, 2020)
- Certificate of attending conference on “Enriched Connections between ELF and ELT”
by Boğaziçi University (Turkey, 2020)
- Certificate of completing Propell Workshop for the TOEFL iBT Test (Four Skills) by
ETS (Turkey, 2019)
- Certificate of attending Academic ELT Conference by Cambridge University Press
- Attending national conference on “ELT, Literature and Translation” by Kharazmi
International Institute- Education and Research Division (Shiraz, Iran 2013)
- Experience in curriculum design and test development
- Experience in educational management and HR management (staff recruitment and
- Experience in Technical Interpretation and Translation/Edition of various papers and
- Teacher Training certificate by Zaban Sara (Oxford Official Representative in Iran,
- Educating plenty of international exam (IELTS/Toefl/PTE) applicants studying or living abroad
- One of the pioneers of implementing smart language teaching method in a setting equipped with
facilities in line with state-of-the-art teaching methods (2013-2015)
- Planning and developing an interactive language learning application software named ‘Baran App’
- Outstanding Teacher in Baran English Institute for three consecutive months
- National Champion Wrestler (juvenile age group)
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking writing expression - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|