I am capable of utilizing various methods of teaching tailored to the student's needs. A typical math class for example would involve an introduction to the specific concept that we're learning, followed by chosen examples. I will then allow the student to tackle similar problems whilst providing guidance useful tips/observations. This is just a general structure that I can adapt to suit the particular student's strengths/weaknesses.
Hi! I am currently a Software Engineering Intern working at the Ontario Ministry of Education as well as an Undergraduate Teaching Assistant for Computer Science and Statistics at the University of Toronto. I love being able to inspire and teach others what I have learnt from my education in Math & CS.
- Software Engineering Intern @ Ministry of Education Ontario
- Undergraduate Statistics Teaching Assistant @ UofT (2020-Present)
- Undergraduate Computer Science Teaching Assistant @ UofT (2020-Present)
- Dean's List Scholar @ UofT
- Bachelor of Sciences 2018-22 (3rd year undergoing CO-OP)
- IB Diploma (Math Higher Level (HL), Physics HL, Design Technology HL)
- Relevant University Coursework: Multivariable Calculus, Linear Algebra, Operating Systems, Software Design, Software Engineering, Probability & Statistics, Computer Networks, Parallel Programming etc.
closeby? Here's a selection of tutoring ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest computer programming lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, python lessons for all!
Taking java lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|