Once I introduce myself to a student, I can then gain an understanding of that students learning style. My classes will then be built and based on their level and their interests. This will make classes practical, engaging and successful in communication.
I am a fine arts and media design student who loves to travel. This got me interested in teaching abroad. I received my TESOL certification in Thailand two years ago and have since been living there teaching at schools to children ranging from 6-18!
October 2015 to October 2016
Marketing Specialist, McThings, Cochrane, Alberta, Canada.
Working with an Internet of things company building their brand and promoting their platform. Development of marketing campaigns in areas of interactive and print media, social media, and advertising. Design principals applied in company brand development, product packaging, multi-media advertising, and
trade show booths. Content management mixed with basic coding skills used in all newsletters, forum and
website administrative tasks.
October 2016 - March 2018
English Communications Teacher, Tesaban 1 Sangkhawit School, Trang, Thailand.
• 15 classes a week with classroom sizes ranging from 30 to 45 students
• Provided midterm and finals in speaking, listening and writing.
• Prepared individual lesson plans for growth in communications.
April 2017 - March 2018
English Private Tutor, Anna’s Language School, Trang Thailand.
October 2016 - February 2017
English Private Tutor, 4 House, Amphawa, Samut Songkram, Thailand
October - December 2016
English Private Tutor, Ratchaburi Private English School, Ratchaburi, Thailand
2009 ACAD Alberta College of Art and Design Diploma in Fine Arts.
2013 SAIT Southern Alberta Institute of Technology Degree in New Media Production & Design.
• 120 hour Internationally Accredited TESOL
• 40 hour SWUTEFL Course with Srinakharinwirot University
• 40 hour Thai Culture and Language Orientation
• 8 hour observation of English lessons in Thai public school
• Camp instructor for ASEAN English Camp in Hua Hin
|at their home||at your home||By webcam|